What control does Lady Macbeth have in Macbeths life and how does that loss of power contribute to her demise?"Macbeth"Lady Macbeths Contribute Macbeths cruel actions are controlled by Lady Macbeths cruel intentions. Lady Macbeth controls Macbeths thoughts and feelings as well as his actions. As Lady Macbeth looses control of Macbeth all together, his actions are now of his own which leads to more destruction and hate from his enemies. Lady Macbeths loss over Macbeth and his barbaric actions contributes to their demise. Macbeth decides not to kill Duncan, hearing this Lady Macbeth uses reverse psychology by insulting him and telling him "when you durst do it, then you were a man" (1.7.49). Insulted and ashamed of not carrying out his promise that he had made her he is persuaded once again to kill Duncan. Lady Macbeth taunts Macbeth by teasing him and telling him how weak he is. She tells him that he is, "a coward in thine own esteem" (1.7.43). By Lady Macbeth taunting Macbeth she angers him enough to control him. Macbeth looses love for his wife because of the greed and need for power that Lady Macbeth has replaced it with. Macbeth while getting ready for battle says "I will not be afraid of death and bane" (5.3.59). With Lady Macbeth and the witches making him believe that he is invincible he doesn't fear dying. Macbeth killing Duncan is the beginning of their downfall. Macbeths actions, manipulated by Lady Macbeth, dooms them because of the enemies that they have made. Her control over him is a big contributing factor to their demise. Lady Macbeth causes a substantial change within Macbeth turning him into a tyrant. As Macbeth grows accustomed to his tyranny, Lady Macbeth gains a conscience and sees the errors of her ways. Lady Macbeth kills herself because of them and her nightmares and soon after Macduff kills Macbeth.
- Will an english teacher please look at this first part of a ny state critical lens essay? - please tell me if i am on the right track:L. M. Montgomery once said “we pay a price for everything we get or take in this world”. Or, in other words nothing that someone does is done without either negative or positive effects. I agree with this quote since it is impossible to do anything
- Need to do a macbeth essay, and need some help.? - i’m doing like apearence and reality on macbeth, and i have some ideas like:like some supernatural stuff• the witches’ appearing and disappearing • Banquo’s ghost • the apparitions Things and places not being what they seem• Macbeth’s castle which Duncan thinks pleasant • the dagger which Macbeth sees before killing Duncan • the voices he hears before and after the murder
- HELP WITH MACBETH ESSAY! I NEED A GOOD THESIS!? - So, I wrote this essay on Macbeth and I don’t really know what direction its going in. I wrote a thesis, but its not very strong and I don’t feel like it works with the rest of my essay…and my essay does not work with it. So, in my essay I’m talking about the roles
- Macbeth essay?!?!?!?!?!? - after lady macbeths death, macbeth staes that “life is but a walking shasow, a poor player/that struts and frets his hour upon the stage [...] (V,v,26-27). can this play be attributed to fate? or is macbeth mistaken and uses the sisters as a cause for what are truely his actions?please help me! i dont understand
- 3 foil characters in Macbeth that are involved with macbeth being evil and lead to his downfall? - This is my essay question tomorrow and I need help!I have.-Duncan (Macbeth killed him ext)-Banquo (Macbeth also killed him)-? (i need a third person, maybe Macduff, Lady Macbeth or Malcolm?)Please help me expand on these 3, btw I did read the book, i just don’t get Shakespear.
- Rate my essay (1-10) with 10 being the best? - hello my essay is not done yet i have yet to put an intro and conclusion but until can you please rate the body and offer any comments criticism or suggestions thanks BTW i am not interested in grammar errors anyway this is about why i believe macbeth is a tragic heroBefore the analysis
- Who can help me with my Macbeth essay? - Im in grade 11 and i’m writing an essay on macbeth. My thesis is “The Macbeths’ political power diminishes as their relationship deteriorates because of their loss of communication, their lack of trust, and their lack of moral values, which leads them to their political and personal doom.” It is a 3-point thesis statement and