I have had many various influential people in my life but I would have to say that my Mother has made the biggest impact of all. Most everything that I am today is a result of influences and examples I have received from my Mother. She has made so many different opportunities available to me, without which I do not know where I would be. I find my Mother to be a very inspiring person; the reasons for this are endless. My Mom has been through multiple hardships over the course of her life and throughout it all she has become an exceptionally strong, loving, and wise person. This fact alone astounds me and when compounded with the fact that my Mother, amidst it all, still manages to have a quick, clever, and upbeat sense of humor I am left awe-struck. The things I have learned and continue to learn from my Mother are endless; she has taught me all of the founding principles of my life and for that I am eternally thankful. Though my Mother and I have many discussions on various subjects, within which I learn many different things, I believe that many of the things I learn from her are discovered and observed from example. I am a strong believer in the notion that the saying "like father, like son" transfers into both genders, however, I do think that this is more a result of following example rather than a result of inheritance or genetics. It is common knowledge that not everyone is perfect, even heroes, and in realizing this I know that I although I wish to be like my Mother in most ways I do not in all. This realization may be one of the most important things I have learned, my Mother has taught me to base my decisions in life not solely on the examples and actions of others but simply on what I gather and learn from the examples and actions of others. In other words, she has taught me not to follow blindly but to make my own decisions based on what I think is important. My relationship with my Mother is something that I treasure above everything else in my life. We are able to play and joke like young children and have serious in depth conversations on some of life hardest subject like mature adults. The various levels that my Mother can reach me on astounds me and I think that it is what makes our relationship truly special and what makes her such a wonderful influence.
- I wrote my college admission essay, can you check it, it would be a really big help to me? - The summer of 2008 my mother passed away. It was a hard thing to comprehend, I didn’t understand how someone could pass away at the age of 45, and out of all people to pass away… it had to be my mother? How could this be? She was so young. I thought it was usually
- Please can someone help me with my FSU essay? - I don’t know how to make this essay better can someone please help with the topic and with the grammar?Prompt: Florida State University is more than just a world-class academic institution preparing you for a future career. We are a caring community of well-rounded individuals who embrace leadership, learning, service, and global awareness. With this
- Can someone surely grade my SAT ESSAY,questioning people in authority? - is it important to question the ideas and decisions of people in position of authority?this thorney question has raised among critics.They are divided into two Parties.Party assists that there is a vital importance in questioning the ideas and decisions of people in Authority.The other Party agree that there is no necessity or importance at questioning
- Peer Edit? (tkamb essay)? - When the idea of law appears in your head you must think of fairness and justice. In Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird, Lee describes a time when being a ***** could affect your chances at living a fair and normal life. Scouts father Atticus is defending a ***** man charged for rape. Scout and
- I need you guys to review and comment on my essays.? - Found Below is my personal statements for penn state university.I know for certain that there are students with different levels of intelligence. To the very few students who are considered geniuses, it is easier for them to attain admittance to college because of their natural gifts. There are others who have consistent academic records which
- Please take a moment and read :)? - Can you please check my essay and tell me what to fix. it is for a program called SEO scholars … thank you ) My name is Jenifer Ortega and I am thirteen years old, born in 1998. As you can see I am quite young to be in the 9th grade
- What do you think of this essay. Is there anything I need to add or change to it.? - I am writing an analysis essay on the short essay called the joys of reading: Superman and me. In the essay Im supposed to explain what literacy means to Alexie and how he reveals that meaning. Telling me what you think of the essay and what I could change. If there is any grammatical errors