I have to type up a theme assignment about human behavior. We're supposed to write a a persuasive essay urging a specific group of people to change their behavior. The group I choose is animal abusers, however I'm having trouble with coming up for topics - how to persuade them not to abuse animals. I've been researching but can't find any arguments...any help?
- Is it better to write a different essay or the easier one? - In class, I am writing a theme analysis on To Kill a Mockingbird. We are supposed to be picking any theme we want. I want to pick the theme of stepping in someone else’s shoes to understand where they are coming from. I think a lot of people in my class are going to do
- What is the scientific term for an animal that can fly AND swim? - im doing a biology thing, and i have an animal that has wings, but it can swim as well (we made our own animals). im trying to write an essay, but i don’t know what the scientific term for an animal that can fly and swim is. i know that land animals are terrestrial, and
- Help on To Kill A Mockingbird Theme Analyses? - I have to write a 5 paragraph essay for the Theme ok To Kill A Mockingbird and I ran out of topics for the theme I picked. The theme I choose was walking in peoples shoes to understand them and so far I have used repetition and symbolism as examples in the book to support
- What is the reflective essay on nipah virus? - Hi Munez DrTNipah VirusKEY FACTS • Nipah virus causes severe illness characterized by inflammation of the brain (encephalitis) or respiratory diseases. • Nipah virus can be transmitted to humans from animals, and can also be transmitted directly from human-to-human; in Bangladesh, half of reported cases between 2001 and 2008
- Please help me improve this paragraph in my Animal Farm Essay.? - The unprejudiced perspective in which the story is told also makes for a less complicated read. Animal Farm is not told from any particular animal’s perspective and it doesn’t have a protagonist. It is told from the perspective of the common animals as a group: for example, that “[t]he animals were stupefied. . . .
- Help on thinking of an essay topic? - My essay is on researching a variety of viewpoints on an issue related to human beings interacting with other species and/or the enviorment. For some reason i am just drawing a blank i was going to do animal testing, but it is to broad.
- Essay/ public speaking topic ideas? - Does anyone have good ideas for a public speaking thing? I really want to write it about animals but many people in my class are doing animal testing already. Does anyone have animal or other good ones. Thanks!