i am looking for an easy to read summary or overview of the essay by Roland Barthes called 'the photographic message'.any personal overviews or links would be great. thanks.
- Are There Different Strengths of a Photographic Memory? - I remember a few years ago I read an article about a girl or guy who had such a strong memory (photographic) that they could take a look at a sheet of paper with lets say an essay written on it and their photographic memory would work so clearly/well that they could rewrite the whole
- Read Doctor Faustus, Heart of Darkness, and Moby Dick. What’s the central question these works raise? - So the prompt is, “Critic Roland Barthes has said, “Literature is the question minus the answer.” Considering Barthes’ observation, write an essay in which you analyze a central question the works raise and the extent to which they offer any answers. Explain how the authors’ treatment of this question affects your understanding of these works
- Undergrad personal statement format/style? - I’m a senior this year and I will be applying to the UC collegesAlready finished my common app and applied to somewhere early,but now I have no idea how to write my personal statementso I was wondering if it should be more a general overview of yourselflike…”I am a passionate person about a,b,c and really
- Isn’t this the most “Summer Homework” you’ve ever seen? - I know it’s for AP and I’m not complaining because I have all summer I just wanted to share and get your opinions or maybe you can relate? This is exactly how my teachers for next year wrote it…AP US history—Read “The devil in the white city” and write an essay and detailed summary on
- What is the book ‘Drinking coffee elsewhere’ by ZZ Packer and its short stories about? - I need to do an essay on this book about the characters and how they grow in age. I tried to google for answers because I don’t have time to read the book but all they gave me is the summary for the whole entire book instead of summary and analysis for the shorts stories.
- Will you score my SAT essay? - “No great man lives in vain. The history of the world is but the biography of great men.”-Thomas Carlyle, “The Hero as Divinity,” (1841)”In Historic events, the so-called great men are labels giving names to events, and like labels they have but the smallest connection with the event itself.”-Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace, Book 9,
- Smoking areas in Disneyparks bad influence on kids? - I have to write a persuasive essay and i need a little help. My topic is should smoking in disneyparks and universal should be banned. and one of my points is wrong message to kids. can u give me some info on it or some links. thnxs!