I'm currently looking at these schools and want to know what my chances are:University Of Illinois-Urbana Champaign (UIUC) *This is my high reach school, so i'm very curious about my chances at this one!Missouri University (Mizzou)Kansas University (KU)U of Rochester Here is a reflection on my high school years! Freshman & Sophomore Years: Freshman year my grades were a little low. By Sophomore year, I was literally earning C's and D's. But, the summer after my sophomore year, I was diagnosed with ADD and starting taking medicine for it. Junior Year: My grades were mostly B's and some A's. The only lower grade I earned was a C+ in AP Macroeconomics-HNSenior Year: As of right now I am balancing 4 AP classes and am doing well in them and all of my classes in general. Extracurriculars: Community Service Program: With about 200 hours.*I also led a school charity event. Model United NationsYearbook Staff (Senior Year Only)And I am Vice-President of a writing club. I also have a job (my Senior year only). My ACT is a 29 overall. I can get counselor support for my ADD issue and I can write about in my essays. So what do you think? What are my chances at each one of these schools?
- Please tell me if I have a chance at getting accepted in the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.? - I am a high school sophomore in Michigan. This year, I have a 4.0 GPA. Overall, for both years, I have a 3.97 GPA. However, I heard that Michigan does count ALL A, A+, and A- as 4.0. In that case, I would have a 4.0. Since I’m a sophomore, I have not took the
- Senior year – 1st Semester Grade importance for Wake, UNC etc…? - I’ve had straight A’s through my 3 years of HS… But for senior year 1st Semester, I think I may get 3 B’s (AP Classes) and 1 C for my Math.. (Honors Course)… I have A’s for the rest…. Just wondering if its going to hurt my chances at these schools…Johns HopkinsUNC – Chapel HillUCSDSUNY
- Please help? Easy 10 points (:? - I know i’ve already posted this question but I didn’t get enough responses and I really need some answers. Thanks in advance for your time.So I submitted my applications and I’m just waiting to hear back from the colleges. I’m so scared and nervous so be honest. Some of my friends already got their acceptance
- Chances of getting into a good college? - It has been my dream to go to a good university. I am a foreigner (a junior in a high school), and live in Connecticut. I moved to the U.S. 2.5 years ago. I am a permanent resident though not a citizen. Right now, I have a 3.8-ish GPA (unweighted, on a 4.0 scale) and
- Chances at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign? - White MaleLocation: Illinois, so, in state.GPA UW: 3.2, W: 3.6I came from a less than stellar grade school and I was placed in all regulars classes in both 9th and 10th grade, where I got 2 Cs in PE and 1 in English. From Sophomore year to Junior year I went from all regulars classes
- Do I have a prayer at UC Irvine? - I’m from California, with a 3.1 weighted gpa and a 2.9 not weighted. I know that’s really low, but I go to one of the top public schools in the country, I’m taking 3 APs senior year, and my grades have steadily improved since freshman year. I also have an 1800 on my SATs. For
- Will I get into 1+ of these colleges? - I’m applying to UPENN, Columbia and Yale. What would you guys say is the chance I get into one or more. In other words, the chance I DON’T get rejected from all three.GPA: 3.800SAT: 750 math, 670 CR, 720 WritingSAT II: 760 math II, 690 US History, 670 PhysicsAPs: 4 on physics, 5 on AP