as part of my hw i have to show what teh positive and negative effects of beer are and i have all teh positives but cant find a website with negatives.i need a website rather than personal answers as i will be required to cite my source ( needs to be credible)but i would aswell like personal answers because i could put it in my essay and please if your going to give personal answer to make sure its statistically correct.
- Citing for law/ crim essay (citing cases)? - 1)I am using a database should I cite intext and do I need to make a separate entry in the reference list?2) I heard you dont have to cite for general information. If I read the charter of rights off the government website would I need to cite that and put that in the reference?
- What is The Best Research help for Essay? - I need help finding a credible source for my essay. The teacher wants me to find a source that can help prove my case against toys. Proving that toys can be harmful to children such as the Barbie dolls influence children to want to be very skinny like the doll.
- Any good ideas for a research essay? - I need to write a research essay for a class. It can be any topic. It does however need to be personal, so maybe something I’m for or against (eg.an essay on the negative effects of sport concussions or the positive uses of marijuana (both are just cliche so I won’t use them)) Can you
- What are the negative effects that the western world has on muslims? - i know there is positive effects but i need negative effects for my essay!
- What were the negative effects on the British during the British imperialism of Iindia? - I know the positive and negative effects on india, and I know the positive effects on the British during British imperialism in India. However i can’t seem to figure out what the negative effect was for the BritishI’m writing an essay about this
- For MLA in-text citations, do you have to cite an internet source for every quote? - I’m writing a paper about the Roswell Incident, and it’s my first college research paper… My professor didn’t give us any info on MLA style citations, so I looked it up online. I couldn’t seem to find what I was looking for… My question is, do you have to include a parenthesized citation i.e. (answers.yahoo.com)
- Can anyone suggest a couple ideas? - I need to write an essay about men’s stereotypical love of beer compared to womens indifference. All I got is more men drink beer than women and tend to drink more of it. Does anyone have any ideas I can expand on to make some points? Any points i should concentrate on?