We had to do a essay about our life, so This is what I know. I know its kinda long but I'm not allowed to get annyy bad grades and need some feedback and constructive criticism . Thank you :) Oh and just to let you know before hand, it talks just a litttllee bit about church and god involved in my life. And i know this is the wrong category lol.I was born and raised in South Carolina and I am someone who wants the best out of life. Going to college and deciding a career path are my goals for right now. But for now, the present is what I am focusing on.There have been so many great moments in my life I can't even remember them all. Becoming an aunt has been the best highpoint of my life so far. I can still remember when my sister Jamie and baby Kristiana came home from the hospital. Getting better at school was another great moment. After I failed Sixth grade, I started to become a better student in the classroom. I felt smarter, which made me ecstatic and I've been getting good grades ever since. One more highpoint was when I finally learned to swim at the age of thirteen. I can still remember my sister teaching and supporting me because she knew how afraid of swimming I was. Having all those great memories make me grateful and happy to have experienced them.Even though I've had many good times in my life, there have also been some bad. My sister's boyfriend being killed was the most horrible moment ever. My family and I were really close to him and then finding out that he was killed made our hearts sink in sorrow and shock. My niece was left fatherless which made us overwhelmed with sadness even more. Believing in God and knowing he was in a better place helped us a lot on moving on. My grandmother dying was another time of great sadness. She passed away peacefully while she slept, while my family was on vacation. When we returned, all of my mother's sisters were there waiting for us. I felt a lump in my throat and my eyes overwhelm with dozens of tears while watching everyone begin to cry. After her death, I started doing activities to get my mind off my sadness and to rise my spirit.There are a lot of activities that I enjoy extremely and one of them is Horse back riding. My cousin first introduced it to me when I was about eleven years old. I remember smelling the fresh hay and feeling the hot humidity on my skin. Going to church is another important part of my life. When I became older, I realized just how important God and church was. My parents always told me going to and believing would make me become and stronger and better person. After reading what I've written, I've come to realize how I try to be a good person with good values and morals. I've also realized a person who can get through and over obstacles that appear in my way. Knowing that, it will help me go through the rest of High school, college, and the rest of my life believing that if I believe in myself and believe I can do anything, everything will be much better for myself. I'm grateful for every single day of who I am....and who I will become.
- What do you think of my UC essay prompt #2? - Dying changes everything. One of my close family friends died when I was eight-years-old. At the time, the concept of death was only something I had seen in movies and never truly applied to anything that ever happened to me in my life. Even after the funeral, I couldn’t really understand what had happened; I
- Coiuld you read, proofread, or give suggestions for this short essay? - This essay will be a huge part of my grade, and I don’t feel like it’s as good as it could be. If you could read it and just give me a few tips or suggestions or if you see any mistakes that would be great! In “The Scarlet Ibis” by James Hurst, Brother stated,
- Score this SAT I essay on a scale of 1-6? - Essay Prompt:When people form opinions about someone or something, what affects them most is not substance but style. In other words, the way something appears or is presented is more important than what it actually is. This principle affects how people look at their leaders and their lives, the books they read, the products they
- Can you please proofread my essay? - i want to know if there are any mechanics suggestions or if you think a phrase would sound better with other words or something. Just anything that could help make it better please be harsh and tell me every little mistake. thanks. At age eight my family made a move that changed my life. We
- Is this a great essay for admission for FIT? - On the faithful day of January 20, 2009, I was informed by my supervisor that I was going to be laid off from my position as a Sales/Marketing Associate for Chicago Magazine. Like most people in this crazy economy, I was not expecting that to happen to me because for one, I just started working
- I’ve written an essay…. Does it is okay? - Hi people! I’m 15 and I’m from germany. I had to write an essay about “the role of sport in my life”. It is very boast written…..Is my essay okay? You could answer in English, I understand it I want to know the right orthography, grammar and the right comma placement.Who could correct it?
- Can you correct this essay? - I can still feel it. The yellow rays were going straight thorough my face and I felt the warmth of my eyelids covering my eyes. Immediately I twisted my face and dipped it into the pillow trying to avoid the sun. It was a beautiful day for playing football with dad, I thought, but, unfortunately,