im in ap euro and i really need help ! if someone could please just help me with an outline for the essay i hate to right, heres the 9 essays i need an outline for ...1) To what extent and in what ways may the Renaissance be regarded as a turning point in the Western intellectual and cultural tradition?2) Discuss the decline of the aristocracy in Western Europe. When did the decline occur, what forms did it take, and what factors caused it?3) Discuss the origins and evolution of European liberalism as a political movement during the nineteenth century.4) Why were Europeans able to achieve economic and political control over many non-European peoples between 1450 and 1750? 5) "Every successful revolution puts on in time the robes of the tyrant it has deposed." Evaluate this statement with regard to the English Revolution (1640-1660), the French Revolution (1789-1815), and the Russian Revolution (1917-1930). 6) Discuss the extent to which nineteenth-century Romanticism was or was not a conservative cultural and intellectual movement. 7) What political and social changes in Western and Central Europe account for the virtual disappearance of revolutionary outbreaks in the half-century following 1848? 8) In the seventeenth century, England and the Netherlands developed effective capitalist economies, while Spain did not. Why did the economies develop so differently in England and the Netherlands, on the one hand, and in Spain, on the other? 9) Analyze the major social, political, and technological changes that took place in European warfare between 1789 and 1918.if someone would please be so kind as to help me out thanks !
- What were the similarities and differences of the French Revolution and the Russian Revolution? - Please dont give me websites becuase Ive looked at all of them..and also Ive looked at the anaylsis comparison sheet on the website.I just need to know:What were the similarities and differences of the French Revolution and the Russian Revolution?Use:(political, military, social, economic, cultural, and intellectual) support.Could you please help me someone!*If someone has an
- DIscussion of ethnocentric paternalism in the US government toward American Indians? - Discuss the “ethnocentric paternalism” of the U.S. government toward American Indians in the trans-Mississippi West during the middle and late decades of the nineteenth century; and compare and contrast it with the plutocratic paternalism of entrepreneur Andrew Carnegie toward what we might today call “low-income groups” or “working poor” near the end of the nineteenth
- Can you give me facts for the following essay prompts? - 1. In 1519 Charles of Hapsburg became Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor. Discuss and analyzed the political, social and religious problems he faced over the course of his imperial reign from 1519-1556. 2. “Protestantism spread with the growth of nationalism.” Assess the validity of this statement.3. The reformation was a rejection of
- Growth of political and moral corruption in pre-reformation Europe? - This is an essay topic I have to write for history any help would be much appreciated. – Discuss the growth of political and moral corruption in both church and stat in pre-Reformation Europe. Begin with the fusion of church and state under Roman emperor Constantine the Great in the 4th century and note the
- Questions for people who’re into history? - Okay, here’s the deal, I’m doin’ horrible in history, and finals are comin soon, which sucks & i don’t want to fail the class sooo I was wondering if anyone loves history that much please help me? could help me answer the following questions:Need a intro & thesis:1. Write an essay explaining the origins developent and
- Can you correct my essay please? - In the world there are 2700s well known language , people have already studied foreign languages for thousands years. for instance 2500 years ago ancient egyptian had studied Greek language. in the 12th Century many Europain countries leaned French ,in 14th century Latin was established as the language of bureaucracy
- Is there evidence that the Cultural Revolution consolidated Mao’s leadership? - “The Cultural Revolution was to be the means by which Mao would reassert his authority over China and the CCP” [p.80, Michael Lynch, 'The People's Republic of China 1949-76 Second Edition', 2008] I have also read this in many other sources; that the Revolution was Mao’s way of regaining power. I am of course aware