i completely forgot to do it its a question 2 essay question from a past paper.explain The Kapp Putsh's (1920) importance in challenging the government of the Weimar Republic.its due tomorrow and i cant ask for a extension because it was originally due in today! please help
- Factors that led to the growth of the Nazi Party in Germany? - I’m writing an essay on this topic, my main 6 factors are:-Loss and humiliation at Versailles -Weimar republic -The Great Depression -Treaty of Versailles -The High Inflation-PropagandaI need help on ‘Loss and humiliation at Versailles’ I don’t understand how Germany losing WWI led the Nazis rise to power. Could you please also
- Help me on my History Essay please? - The following were all equally important reasons why Hitler because Chancellor of Germany in 1933:-Weakness of Weimar Government-The Depression-Hitlers leadership skillsHow far do you agree? Explain your answer and end with a conclusion(16 marks)Can you please help, this is an essay by the way!
- What kinds of smells would be at a market..? - i need to right a story/essay on what smells would be at a marketand between all my homework i completely forgot about it.Its due in tomorrow…please help
- URGENT please answer soon I’m doing an exam in an hour? - This essay is on the local government and the importance of each of its functions I know wat its functions are but the question it asks is what is the importance of each of these and how is each done but I don’t know Please help.The functions are -providing services and giving support-by preventing harmful
- So i don’t really understand what my Government AP essay question is asking me? - So here’s the question…,The Age of Enlightenment philosophers set out the foundational values for the structure of government for the United States of America. Referring to the works of John Locke (Second Treatise on Civil Government), the Baron de Montesquieu (Spirit of the Laws), and Jean-Jacques Rousseau (The Social Contract), identify the principle idea(s) and
- Election of 1912, very urgent, please help!? - i have my american studies exam tomorrow, and we have to do pre-writing for possible essay topics. i totally forgot about this one, and i don’t have my book with me, because my locker got jammed at school today. so anybody, please please help!ok, the question is…imagine that you are a registered voter and a
- Why are memories so important to coming to know yourself? - I am writing a paper on the importance of memories or experienced events in coming to know oneself. Its based of Virgina Woolf’s “A Sketch of the Past: Moments of Being and Non-Being”. If you haven’t heard of it, its basically about reflecting on memories and oneself, to discover who you really are. (almost like