i have a question for my midterm, and i have a couple key points. I was just curious if some of you out there could help me answer a couple more...thanks :)you have had the opportunity to learn how individuals fought an established country to gain their own individual rights and the struggles others faced as they tried to gain their Individual rights. However, throughout all of this, people still fought 'the man' and many, such as African Americans, Women, Native Americans, and even Immigrants still have to fight to have their voice heard. Your task is to write an essay describing at least 3 significant events where individuals fought the man during the time period of 1776-1812. You should also include a concession paragraph on a specific group with at least 2 points on how that group still has to fight the man after 1812.
- Can someone give me some ideas to put in my essay? - The theme is “Are You Proud Of Your Country?” and this is what i have so far….”Oh say can you see, by the dawn’s early light,” sings the first line of our national anthem. The song represents the freedom and rights of our country, the United States of America. See that? Freedom and rights. We
- Can anybody grade my essay? - Topic: How did the Cruikshank Decision of 1876 undermine the constitutional rights of African Americans during the reconstruction period? The Cruikshank Decision was a case where an armed white forced murder more than one hundred black in Louisiana and was taken up to supreme court. The court had rule not guilty due to the fact that
- Help:Political Science Essay Question? - Are Americans choosing to ignore what is happening in Washington when in the past elections only 50% voted? Do our Citizens feel helpless to affect what their government does?Is it vital that Americans go to the polls and cast a vote?This is the year when those individuals who wil run for the Presidential election
- How does government supply liberty? - I’m supposed to write an essay refuting the statement: Government action invariably means a loss of individual liberty.But I have no idea how government can aid individual liberty besides the general examples of the Bill of Rights, and laws against things like theft, etc. I don’t even have a good counter argument.Anyone got some
- I have a question about the Vietnam War? - Why did Americans fight in Vietnam, and why did they fight the way they did?It’s an essay, so I need maybe a thesis. Thanks.
- Can any one correct my grammar error in this paragraph? specially punctuation? - In the article entitled “Critical Essay on “The Invisible Man; or, Battle Royal” literacy critic Liz Brent observes that the main theme in the store is war, a racial war between the white Americans and African Americans, she observes that the grand father’s death bed words where about a war in which he had been
- How will Barack Obama tie american values into his presidency? ? - I’m trying to write an essay on Barack Obama and I need some specific examples on how Obama will tie american values into his presidency. A couple of examples of american values are: supporting the troops and caring for your fellow americans. Thanks for the help!