I mean UMD College Park or Baltimore county.Unweighted 3.5 gpa, weighted 3.7.Member of National Honor Society.Completed community service at a Nursing home, SAT score of 1735,Act score of 23, ethnicity of Asian andblack (not that it should matter), goodessay, good class rank, recommendationletters.......Oh and I was also involved in student government !That's all I have.Eh, I doubt whether you need a 3.9 gpa to be accepted, since not so many people even make it above a 3.0 in high school these days.Scew that if you HAVE to have a 3.8 -3.9 gpa to get in.That's crazy to me. :D !
- Will average SAT scores hurt chances at an Ivy League school? ? - I am a well-rounded high school senior in everything except my SAT I score. It’s a 1920 (660R, 640W, 620 M) and I’ve taken it three times and could only achieve that as my highest score. My subject test scores are far better: 690 US History, 690 Chemistry, 650 Math IIC.I boast a 4.33 GPA
- Can Someone Edit My Essay? 10 pnts for best edits? - Imagine this: Our state government has decided all high school students must complete 10-15 hours of community service each week. This would be in addition to your obligations as a full time student. ESSAY: Imagine being a high school student. You have to wake up early in the morning to go to school. The schoolwork
- Do you think good Universities would accept me? - I’m a Junior in high school. My GPA is 3.4 unweighted, and a 3.8 weighted. I’m rank number 12 out of 329 students in my class as of right now. I go to one of those really bad school- it’s rank is considered to be an “F” school. Does school
- Columbia? helppp!? - im a junior in high school & i really want to go to columbia. im a B+ student and i am involved with a few extra curricular activities. The problem is i come from a school where only 5% of the kids actually do any work. Also the “guidance” counselors don’t do much. one
- Can I expect to be accepted to UW-Madison? - I will be applying to be a freshman during the 09-10 school year:-I have an ACT of 31 (with writing)-I have a 3.9 GPA (unweighted), 4.2 (weighted)-Im ranked 2nd in my class of about 200.-By the time I graduate I will have taken:-3 semesters of gym-1 year of art-4 years of orchestra (2 honors)-1
- Should I go back to my old high school? - I transfered to a different school because my old school hosted a hostile environment. Even my English teacher would bully me. No one really treated me with respect, and the students thought they were so superior to me that I didn’t even deserve to talk to them. Some teachers would look for any excuse to
- Is this good enough to get into the University of Miami? - I’m a junior in high school and my unweighted GPA is a 3.2 and my weighted GPA is a 3.3 (if I wouldn’t have had such a hard time my freshman year it would’ve been higher) but I can still bring it up since my 2nd semester just started and I’m in a 4×4 schedule