Um, yeah, I have the whole essay written out... except the thesis statement. I have a pretty basic idea for the thesis statement, but how do I make it better?"Golding's book, Lord of the Flies, teaches us three separate allegories of psychological, political, and religious ideas in our everyday lives."I showed my teacher, but he thinks that if graded on a rubric, it would be put down as "Proficient" and not "Advanced", which in the "Proficient" category, it would be "Thesis is clearly stated." How can I get that bumped up to the "Advanced" category, which states: "Thesis is highly developed and provable"?(It's difficult to explain, but the psychological aspect is incorporating ID, superego, and ego into the three main characters, Piggy, Jack, and Ralph. The political one is separating the same three characters into legislative, judicial, and executive. The religious is viewing the adults as the "savior" when they're coming to rescue them and all that jazz. Any ideas for a thesis statement on that?)
- Anyone who has read Lord of the Flies…? - can you please read my essay and make sure all my information is accurate? Also does essay support my thesis of “If Piggy was the leader, things on the Island would be better for everyone. ” Ps. I am still working on it and I am still working on my conclusion. This is a rough
- Simon in Lord of the Flies in the political allegory? - I’m doing an essay on the three allegories in Lord of the Flies and I chose Simon as my character because I think that the religious allegory is least fit by the other characters, but Simon doesn’t really have a place in the political allegories. I know that there are many ways that the political
- European history reformation essay help? - I have a essay in class for AP European History on the Reformation. My teacher said to organize the reformation with PERSIA M (political, economical, religious, social, intellectual, art, and military). I already know I want to focus on political, economical, and religious. I need the most help on the political aspect.For economic, I want
- Level 2 and 3 commentary on quotes from Lord of the Flies? - First off thank you for helping! I have to write an essay on this book and i was totally confused the whole time! ill list what i have:Main thesis:In Lord of the Flies, William Golding uses Jack and the beast to show how human nature is essentially evil despite how society nurtures people.:Support Thesis 1:The
- I need help on an essay? - I need a general statement, thesis statement and a sub-thesis statement for this essay. The thing we have to write an essay on is “The protagonist develops relationships with characters who support her along her adventure” See this isn’t a question and it doesn’t have an argument. Can you help me with these
- HISTORY HELP! plZ!? - 1.Choose one aspect of the Cold War you have studied—the Truman Doctrine, the Marshall Plan, the Restructuring of Japan, the Korean War, the Hungarian Revolution, or the Berlin Wall. Decide whether or not the events related to that aspect of the Cold War could be considered part of the U.S. policy of containment.Write a clear,
- Help with Lord of the Flies Essay thesis statement? - I need help making a one sentence thesis statement for this essay topic: How does William Golding represent power through names?My body paragraphs are about Piggy, the ‘Littluns’, and Samneric. Please give me a good response, thanks!