How did projects such as the Tennessee Valley Authority and Columbia River Project cause change in America?
How did regional planning for these two projects reflect broader changes in American life during the New Deal? I need good info in order to write an essay for this question, thanks for your help :-)
- Essay Help! The New Deal? - I don’t really understand what I’m supposed to do (I know I sound stupid) but could someone help me with this essay topic.”There is little debate but that the New Deal of Franklin Roosevelt, for good or for bad, has had a lasting impact on American life. Discuss the New Deal as to its origins,
- Can you help me please? Franklin Roosevelt? - Franklin Roosevelt promised the American people a new deal. Most believed that he also meant a good deal. Did America get a good deal with the New Deal? Write an essay explaining ways in which the New Deal was a success and the ways in which it was not.Franklin Roosevelt’s presidency was the longest in
- Can someone help me in planning a history essay? - Essay Question: What do we believe as Americans about the legitimate uses of political power? Essay-must be 5 paragraphs, 1 Thesis P.,3Body,1Conclusion –First body para. has to be written about Greek Democracy —Second Para. has to be
- Book Founding Fathers? - okay so i go to this school where in order to take the ap classes you have to read the book founding fathers. I did not realize that when you write the essay on one of the founding fathers you had to use DIRECT information from the book I accidentally used info from a timeline
- What can we learn from the women’s suffragists movement? - For an essay, I need to reflect upon lessons that we can take from the women suffragist movement that could be currently applied in order to help make our society more equal and just.I understand what my teacher is asking us to answer but, I just dont know how to apply those lessons.Can anyone please
- What were the bad parts of FDR’s The New Deal? - I am making an opinion essay, and I disagreed with the new deal, but I am lacking some strong points why the new deal was bad. I am choosing to oppose this because everyone else in my class is for the New Deal, and if I can get enough evidence to proove that the
- PLEASEEEEE HELP you have no idea how much i need help right now!? - Write an essay examining the continued expansion of the federal government beginning with the Progressive Era until the present day. In your essay, you will want to include how Progressives understood and changed the American government. You will need to consider the differing visions for the U.S. government of Herbert Hoover and Franklin Delano Roosevelt.