Questions:Tell why you think Granny encourages Adam to go outside and listen to the rider...even against his mother's will. "The central argument involved the Committeemen and the militia officers and the Reverend, who was torn between the Committee and the militia on one hand and God and the church on the other."In your own words, explain why the religious position 'God and the church' is opposed to the use of force. You may draw from Scripture to justify your answer. Does it seem like any of the militiamen expect to see bloodshed? 'Yesterday he was a boy,' Father replied, his voice dull and troubled. 'Tonight, he's not.' Why does Father think Adam is suddenly a man? Note: "Because he signed the muster book" is not a sufficient answer! Do you agree with Sarah's argument about taking time to become a man? Does this quote apply to what happens when the British arrive? Explain. 'I've noticed that a man with a gun usually shortens his arguments.'
- Could this be a decent college admissions essay? - This is just a rough draft…I can’t make it much longer, I’m writing it for the common app and there’s a 500 word limit. But does this seem like it’s a good essay? Could it get me into college? Should I mention sob story stuff (how my sister has a mental disability, my mother had
- ***Peer edit my Paragraph ? Plzz ***URGENT***? - Hi guyz!Please check my Grammar mistakes, Vocabulary and sentence structure. Also suggest me any vocabulary improvment for this essay or paragraph.THNX!PARAGRAPH:: Having a good reputability has become an inherited custom for rich people. Most of them are luxuriants and think that living in a less luxury will make their reputations poor among
- Growth of political and moral corruption in pre-reformation Europe? - This is an essay topic I have to write for history any help would be much appreciated. – Discuss the growth of political and moral corruption in both church and stat in pre-Reformation Europe. Begin with the fusion of church and state under Roman emperor Constantine the Great in the 4th century and note the
- Can you tell me the difference between the styles of writing an essay and a book? - An essay is a summary of all of the information, condensed into an introduction, a few paragraphs of expository or argument, and a conclusion paragraph. It tends not to require too much source material.A book allows you to go into detail, but also often requires more original source material — like scientific studies and
- Can someone help me with my essay question? - I am still reading the book I Am The Cheese by Robert Cormier but I need help!My teacher has assigned a few projects on the book and is now assigning an in class exam.I want to go in ready to take it. The essay question I chose is…There are many important symbols in the novel:
- How would u feel if some1 tell u to avoid fights bc that is what ur parents want? - im writing this english essay about Iliad and my proffesor told me i should explain how Achilles felt when Odysseus quoted Achilles’ father. i wrote: Odysseus “tries to influence Achilles by reminding him of his father Peleus’ warning that he should restrain his proud temper and avoid quarrels” (Corbett and Conners, 11). so answer the
- The final question on Slumdog Millionaire the movie? - I am writing an essay for school in which we must compare and contrast the book with the movie. Problem is I forgot exactly what happens in the movie. I need to know why the game show host gave Jamal the answer in the bathroom, and did it end up being the right answer? When