This is going to be one long question, I hope you MJ lovers and fans enjoy!:1.) What are 10-15 things about yourself? What are 10 things about yourself, that are related to Michael Jackson? (For example for the second question, you can say I can moonwalk, etc.)Here are mine:1.)My name is Marjorie and I am 13; I live in Southern California!2.)I am a happy camper, I don't really like getting mad because it makes me feel sad! :) lol3.)My favorite cartoon is Spongebob Squarepants, and I have been a fan of Spongebob for 6-7 years!4.)I can wiggle my nose like a bunny, and I know this is not ladylike, I really don't know how it happened, but I can burp at free will, but I don't do it unless my friends, who know I can do it, tells me to do it! :)5.)I do not like putting make-up on, I only like putting chap-stick or lip gloss but that's it!6.) I love school and learning, my fave subject is all of them, but I love math the most!7.) I love Cinnamon Pretzels, dumplings, anything with cheese, and many more!8.) I have braces (on my teeth) and the colors on it right now is pink and black!9.) My favorite color is anything blue, purple, and green!10.) I have traveled to England, Portugal, Spain, Philippines, New York (in U.S.A), and Canada! 11.) I love dancing, I used to be a hip-hop group for 3-4 years! 12.) I love being random and weird! :)13.) I love Yahoo Answers and I love all of my contacts, fans, and friends!14.) This school year is going to be my last year at my school! I am going to miss all of my friends, classmates, and teachers!15.) I love God, Jesus, and Mary very much and I thank them for everybody, everything and for my life!Here are my MJ related things about myself: 1.) I have 22 MJ related things in my MJ collection!2.) I can moonwalk and do the tip-toe stand, do I little bit of the robot, and I am learning how to do the Indian walk!3.) I know how to do the whole routine of Beat It, and some of Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Remember The Time, and Thriller!4.) I can listen to Michael Jackson songs for more than 5 hours!5.) I can see Michael Jackson music videos for more than 9 hours!6.) Many, many people at my school know I love Michael Jackson, even my teachers know I love Michael Jackson!7.) I have three Michael Jackson nicknames at school: BAD, Aaow!, and Marchael Jackson! 8.) I have won a Michael Jackson competition last year at my Think Together program!9.) I have written about 3 essays at in my Language Arts class about Michael Jackson, and my Language Arts teacher likes it! 10.) I thank God, Jesus, and Mary for letting me hear Michael Jackson's music and for Michael Jackson himself!thanks so much for those who answered this question...peace!
- Where should i apply Early Decision? - low gpa (3.0), highest SAT as of now (1730) math: 560, reading: 550, writing: 620 my grades are low however, i have an increase in gpa every year (freshman year my worst) and i am taking two aps and an honors and advanced course senior year. ( 1 ap and 1 honors junior year) i
- I’m confused with future studies, can you please help me? - Hi. I’m a 16 year old Malaysian girl…with a little dilemma here, please read on, thanks in advanced =)1) I have passion for music, and have been wanting to be a singer ever since I was 11 years old. i love and am comfortable performing in large crowds, mostly dancing, but i’m not so great
- Stupid question slightly related to religion? - Okay, so Jesus meets a bunch of other religious figures (Muhammad, Krishna, Moses, Buddha, Laozi, Confucius, Hanfizi)They’ve all died, and they’ve just recently met in a street corner in a present day American town (Weird scenario, I know)Of course, Muhammad knows of Jesus. Laozi knows of Confucius. But they’ve never met before.Now then, when he
- What should i do in this situation? - I am in love with someone desperately. He has been my college roommate for 3 years now. I am gay, and he is not. But he knows I am gay and he has known I like him for a couple years. Whenever he is seeing a girl, it depresses me completely to the point where
- Is it normal to not do as well and be overly stressed during the first year of University? - I should start off by saying that when I say not do as well, I mean grades, but I also mean health, stress, time management, etc. I’m beginning my second year pretty soon. I’ll admit, I actually like being in school because I really like learning. I think because of my drive to learn new
- Why do public school teachers in America receive so much less respect than teachers receive in other cultures? - I know that there are good teachers and bad ones as well, but many teachers spend hours and hours beyond the school day in order to prepare lessons and grade student work, especially essays. Many teachers have no life because of the resposibilities and the work. Why is there so little respect for
- Why are children physically more active than adolescents and adults? - I know this sounds a stupid question.But I am writing an essay,and I’m looking for a better idea to express the following:Louise and Mary were already starting to feel ‘the weight of the years’, and they didn’t like to exercise.Perhaps, by ‘weight of the years’, one could think that Louise and Mary were old ladies,