i have to do an essay for english class on a character in a book i have read and i really need help.please help! thank you!
- Does anyone else have summer assignments? - If so is it a lot of work? And have you even started?I haven’t started on mines yet and it’s a lot of work! I don’t know if I’m going to be done by the first day of school. I didn’t even look at it until yesterday. We have to read like 3 books
- Half-page essay for english does this sound ok? - I’m supposed to do an essay comparing the story being read at class with a book I’ve read apart. In this case it’s the “Life of Pi” (the book I read) and “To Build a Fire” (the story being read in class). Below is just an excerpt of my conclusion and I’d like to know
- Can someone PLEASE help me with my english essay? - We have to write an imaginative essay for english. We all got a character, mood and place.Mine are:Character – grandmaMood – gloomyPlace – libraryI have absolutely no idea what kind of story to come up with. I think we might have to read these in front of the class and also, this is going in
- Which book should I read? - For my English class, we have to read a book over spring break, write an essay on it, and give a book report when we return. We could choose from Paradise Lost, the Canterbury Tales, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, and Moby Dick. Which book is the most interesting,
- Arthur Miller’s “The Crucible” Essay? - So my English teacher assigned the class an essay about the power of an individual over the play “The Crucible” we have just previously read. You’re supposed to pick a character from The Crucible and then pick three people that have been affected by that character. You have to say HOW they were affected, WHEN,
- I need help writing an essay on the book a raisin in the sun and and the Dr. Martin Luther king DREAM speech? - I’m not to Summarized the two texts , Compare them I guess how are they both linked..I’m asking for help because Its Due VERY soon. and by that i mean VERY VERY soon. I read the book about 2 years ago and wouldn’t have a clue… and I have a Dream speech I have
- To Kill A Mockingbird help? - I have an English 2 exam tomorrow, one of the essay questions that I’m required to know is citing at least three examples of adult cruelty that foreshadow the treatment of Tom Robinson. Before, those super- cool book worms get after me and say “read the book” or “do your own work”, I want