As a freshman this year, I am taking English 1 Honors. We are writing about To Kill a Mockingbird, and my teacher is allowing us to choose our own topics. I need help choosing what would be the "easiest", or one that would be the best to write on.Here are my options:#1- Discuss the use of any Literary device and its overall impact on the meaning of the novel.#2- Discuss the role of one of these adults in Scout's life: Atticus, Miss Maudie, Calpurnia, Aunt Alexandra, or Boo Radley#3- How does the relationship between Jem and Scout change as they grow up?#4- Discuss the references to Mockingbirds in the novel and the meaning of each reference.#5- Explain Atticus's definition of courage. Cite examples of Jem's increasing understanding of this definition and its impact on his behavior.#6- Identify examples throughout the book in which the adult Scout reflects on the events that the child Scout is describing. Explain the significance of each example.#7- Discuss the impact the Civil Rights movement had in the town of Maycomb.I have to write a Three Paragraph Essay (short, I know...) using Jane (schaffer?)'s writing. Basically, I need an introduction, body paragraph (two chunk... basically two concrete details and two commentary details for each concrete detail.), and then conclusion. I am not asking anyone to write a full essay out for me, but to give me ideas on what to write it on and how to write it, if possible.Also, any essay writing advice? I have always strugged to come up with ideas that fit into the way of writing the teacher has taught us... what can I do to help me come up with ideas?Thanks A Lot!
- Political sci, Describe the primary responsibilities of Congress Describe the three-tier system of the federal? - i need help with this, i need as much Information from each question i would do it on my own but i have no time with the 4 other college classes i am taking so please help. it needs to be in essay format that is why i need as much info so i can
- Dead Poet’s Society short essay help? Really easy 10 points! :] Please? - I’m writing a very short essay on the movie Dead Poet’s Society.One paragraph is about how Mr. Keating helps the transform the BOYS. I need some concrete details, at least 2 or 3 or more, for this paragraph, like what he did and things.The other paragraph is about how Mr. Keating helped transform the SCHOOL.
- Narrative essay topic…? - I’m so confused about what to write for my narrative essay. This is the topic as it is written on the assignment. ” Write a narrative essay about a person who has influenced you with a powerful impact on your life. Perhaps he or she has made a difference in your choices, perhaps even in
- Can someone help me with my english essay on civil rights and To Kill a MockingBird? - Can someone help me with my english essay on civil rights and To Kill a MockingBird?For those of you that have read it…To Kill a Mockingbird was written in 1961, just as the civil rights movement was gaining momentum. Atticus Finch is a quiet, yet resolute crusader for civil rights in the book. What qualities
- Can you help me correct this? To Kill a Mockingbird…? - We are writing an essay about the book To Kill a Mockingbird and we are focusing on the life lessons that Scout learns. The first paragraph was split into two parts. I’ve already done the first part of it. I got a B on it. The paragraph is about empathy and I gave examples where
- Help Catcher in the Rye Essay? - Salinger weaves a variety of symbols into the catcher in the rye, including the red hunting hat, the ducks, and Allie’s Mitt. Select and analyze one symbol that Salinger uses in the book. Explain how Salinger develops this object as a symbol throughout the story. Discuss the symbol’s meaning and significance, and explore its contributions
- Im writing an essay on non-violence as a tactic, what could some possible titles be? - I’m writing an essay on non violence and civil disobedience and how it worked in india with ghandi, the civil rights, womens rights, etc. But how it didnt work in south africa and the anti-apartheid movement (well at first anyways). What are some clever, witty or just any good title i could have for a