I have written an essay comparing and contrasting Rabbi Harold M. Schulweis and Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik's views of the Torah for a class. I believe I did a good job but for the life of me I cannot think a good title for the essay. Can anyone who is familiar with these two men's ideas possibly help me out? I need something clever but not childish sounding.Thanks in advance
- Holden and Winston: Catcher in Rye and 1984? - What is a good thesis for an essay comparing and contrasting Holden Caufield in The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger and Winston Smith in 1984 by George Orwell. Also, what are some good comparing and contrasting points about them.If you can not make up a comparing/contrasting thesis, JUST a comparing thesis is good
- What is a good title for my personal essay? - I was assigned to write a personal essay but can’t come up with a clever title, our teacher really looks into titles so please help. My personal essay is structured in this format: The acknowledgment of my hidden ambition for photography in year book class, finding it as a future hobby and then possibly seeing
- Good Title for my Literary Essay? - I am writing a literary essay for my Language Arts class. I need some good ideas for a title. The theme for my paper is ‘staying positive in tough situations’. I am comparing the two books/stories ‘Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl’ and ‘The Freedom Writers’ (we’re using the movie for The Freedom Writers
- ELA essay- need book reccomendations!? - I need to write 2 essays, each at least containing 4 paragraphs.The first essay is comparing and contrasting a theme in a fiction book, and a theme in a nonfiction bookThe second essay is comparing and contrasting 2 poems of a similar themeDoes anyone know any good books for the first essay or second?
- Homework help? english? - I have to write an essay comparing and contrasting gilgamesh and hector to beowulf and I have no clue what to say thanks in advance for helping out
- Help! What is a clever title for an essay on teen life in 1940′s in America? - it will be comparing life as a teen then and now.Should be clever and not boring! Thanks so much for any answer!I am having a brain block, haha.
- EPQ Title Ideas (Long Essay/Investigation on Anything)? - I’m currently in my last year of college, and I’m starting somethign called Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) which is a qualification where you can write a report, or do a presentation, a play, a fundraser, evaluate a question, build something and write up about it and the problems, anything you want. Universities apparently love