I'm applying to go to college while still in high school, live in a dorm and everything but get college and high school credit at the same time. I had 5 essay questions to answer, and I'm a little stuck on the last one:What do you perceive to be areas in which you may need to make improvementsor adjustments (e.g. time management skills)? What kind(s) of changes do youthink you will have to make in order to be successful in the Academy, if any?
- How can I join the West Point Academy? - I am a high school student, and I will be a junior. I really wanted to get in West Point Academy. My current GPA is 4.0, unweighted, I am in the IB(International Baccalaureate) program if you ever heard about it. I am in the wrestling team now, but not really good, wanted to join swimming
- How do I write an essay for a an elite & competetive school application? - There is this high school that I want to go into because its a really good school that gives free college classes. Its very elite and its a public school. My brother and sister used to go there but in the application it says “siblings are not guaranteed enrollment”. The 2 questions are why do
- 19-year-old Career advice? - From the time I was little, i used to create tiny picture books made of notebook paper stapled together. i would draw pictures and write a story throughout the little book. as ive grew older in middle school, writing and english and spelling and reading were always very strong suits for me. ive won many
- SAT Essay Preparation. Please grade my essay from 1 – 6 with Appreciation/ Criticism? - Hey guys,. I ve been preparing for my SAT based exam which is just a few days from today. So, I wrote the following essay on this topic. Please grade this essay and give ur views/ tips, etc. : ” Do you agree that persistence is the major
- Transferring to college? - Hi, I’m a 17 year old freshman engineering student currently attending the Rutgers University School in New Brunswick, NJ. I live in New Jersey and decided to attend Rutgers because it is close to home, and I commute. Although I finished well in high school, I suffered from severe anxiety problems and depression. With
- QUESTION! need help with high school plan stuff… :(? - Ehh hello! … im in the 8th grade and now we’re finally starting to choose our high school courses.. i need some help.. ive tried planning out this stuff before but i got stuck and when i asked for help from my parents i got yelled at by my mom and then my dad said
- I have a learning disability and have disclosed it to receive services, why can’t I do college? - I have an average IQ. I was recently doing an interpretative essay and realized I need help with the following, which no college will provide:Struggled w/ analysis of story, then figuring out if the two themes i htought of were the same theme or notNeeded to figure out what to write.Needed to know how