What essay topic could I relate to paintball? I was thinking something about violence in the media or something like that? Any tips for a new paintball player? Thanks!
- Introduction-persuasive essay-school violence is cause by media or by parents? - my assignment is to write an essay my thesis is-Media glorification of violence is the primary reason for the rise in school violence.-but i don’t know how to start my intro User tags:conclusion for senior project on paintball
- Can you please help me understand the topic of this essay/report? - I have been sitting here for an hour trying to grasp what it actually means. Here is what she gave us:This report will focus more on factual knowledge than on arguing or interpreting something. For this essay you must incorporate all of the following:What are the similarities and differences between the following writing assignments: compare
- How does school violence create social problems? - I have an essay to write about school violence. I am supposed to explain how it creates social problems. I know what a social problem is, but I don’t know how to relate it to school violence. Any help would be appreciated! User tags:conclusion for senior project on paintball
- The outsiders book? essay!? - i need to have a 5 paragraph essay. 2 for conclusion and intro. and 3 supporting. i need to have three supports. can someone give me 3 ideas and examples..and maybe a thesis statement? my topic is……Think about the role of physical violence in the novel. Is the violence shocking, predictable, boring, or melodramatic?
- Media essay ideas? how stretching the truth affects the media? - I have to do an admissions essay to get into this certain university in ontario. It is a researched based essay on a media issue in Canada. That does not mean an issue shown my the media but an issue specifically IN the mediai am thinking of doing how the media stretches the truth to
- What do you think of my UNC essay? - 2. It’s easy to identify with the hero–the literary or historical figure who saves the day. Have you ever identified with a figure who wasn’t a hero–a villain or a scapegoat, a bench-warmer or a bit player? If so, tell us why this figure appealed to you–and if your opinion changed over time, tell us
- Okay, i have to write an essay on my best friends.(please dont ask why.)? - i have three best friends, k. Taylor Meadows- tall, boy, baseball player, b-ball player, and football player. real good friend. he always stands up for me, and supports me.( he rocks! Hes so cool, and hes really gr8t! But i dont like his “girlfriend”. btw, any ideas on how to make him brake up w/