for the last few essays i've done, my teacher told me my thesus statements have been vague. i'm writing another one and was wondering if there is anything i can do to perfect it. here it goes.(P.S. the topic was to choose a character who found identity through a journey and write about what they gained.)First of all, the book is called Between the Stillness and the Grove. in my intro i'll have some background information, talk about the battle in Armenia (setting), Vecihe and Tomas' death, and some books that formed her (She read books abou a man and started imagining people around her.)THESUS:Through her strives and her struggles, Dzovig begins to comprehend the difference between reality, Tomas’ death, and fantasy, the imaginations she implicates into identities. Through these both, she gains a greater understanding of who she is, and because of her experiences in Moscow develops the will to not care what others thought.(3 paragraph examples: 1) Soliciting after Tomas' (boyfriend) death. 2) Leaving Armenia for Moscow; running from family and freinds. 3) The books she read that created the imatingations (Pessoa, author)my teacher is a very hard marker, and soooo i hope you can try to help.
- What can this essay work on? - What can I work on in this essay to make it stronger for my college english class? Books can be stress reliving remedies, a way to escape reality and delve into a mystical make-believe world, or simply dreaded homework assignments. A book can be any number of alternatives and, depending on the individual, each gives
- The poem Faerie Queen, the character Redcrosse Knight….ur opinion? - I am writing and essay to compare and contrast sir gawain and the redcrosse knight. I am not looking for answers or trying to have anyone do my homework. I have read both poems many times. I am just asking if i am understanding the character Redcrosse Knight correctly. I belive he is symbolic of
- How to improve your English? - How do I get better at writing essays, understanding textbooks, and finding awkward sentences?My teacher pointed out all the mistakes I made in my essay but I kind of don’t understand why that sentence is awkward etc… any tips? Should I just read? What kind of books will help?
- Step-father centric book recommendation? - For my psych class, i have to read write an essay on a book that centers around the relationship of a step father and a step daughter. my teacher recommended doing a compare and contrast between a book that involved a normal relationship (good or bad) and one where the step father hit on the
- What are some good high fantasy adventures about quests with some romance? - Hey! My English class has just finished the Hobbit, and I must say I did not like it at all! But moving on from the controversy of J.R.R. Tolkein, I need another book for my English study. I am comparing it to the Hobbit in my final essay, and I need it to fit into
- What’s a book about people who read books? - I’m writing a why I read essay and i don’t remeber what books I have read about people who read books. Does any one know any books about people who read a lot and ummm idk how else to say it. Please make them common so I can see if anything matches up to what
- What book should I use for my psychoanalytic research paper? - I have to write a research essay based on my interpretation of a book and how it correlates with psychological/Freudian theory. My choices are limited to a small group of books selected by my teacher, but I’m not sure which one is best to write about. So far i’ve narrowed it down to 3 books: