It has to be under 200 words, and the essay is described as such:Describe a setback you have encountered in your life. Explain how you have handled the situation and what you have learned from it. Here is what I have written:"Considering setbacks that I have encountered brings my mind back to a silent room. At fourteen years old, this was the most anticipation I had felt in my life. I had just taken a bold step and gave my mother a choice; me, or alcohol. Her answer evidenced her intoxication. I slowly left not knowing beforehand where to go, and then ran as fast as my body could carry me to the only place I could. Reliable friends lead me with a strategy. A police car pulled up to take me home just as we had planned, and the officer wanted to talk with my mother outside and alone. This left me in the room. Listening with all my efforts to hear what he could be saying, but the cold brick wall was not going to let any secrets though. Even the small mumbles where drowned out by the pounding of my heart. I didn’t know where this would take me, but I knew things had to change. This ended years of alcoholism and heartache. I came to appreciate the value of change. I learned it can come with a price, but it is worth the pain."
- Is he a stalker? What should I do? - Don’t want to write an essay but there’s a guy I knew in college and we became friends, we didnt talk much in college but when he left we sort of had a phone friendship, we’d talk at least twice a week then almost every day…he was showing signs of an obsession with me
- Hello, can you please check my english. I am a japanese student at college and need to submit my essay soon.? - hello, I am a Japanese and attending the college. I have hard time to write a essay, is someone can help my English? I wrote this essay but professor said that there are so many grammatical error. Can someone please correct my error. I don’t have a time to go learning
- Can you correct this essay? - I can still feel it. The yellow rays were going straight thorough my face and I felt the warmth of my eyelids covering my eyes. Immediately I twisted my face and dipped it into the pillow trying to avoid the sun. It was a beautiful day for playing football with dad, I thought, but, unfortunately,
- Why I want to be a Marine Corps Officer Essay? - I want to be a Marine Corps Officer because I want the chance to defend this country and lead the finest warriors in the world. I want to be a part of a brotherhood where I care more about the marine on my right and left than I do about myself. I want to be
- Can you please translate this from english to french accurately? - Drivers who are caught speeding in an India are being made to hop like frogs. Police in India dish out the humiliating punishments instead of taking offenders to court. For the most popular punishment, leapfrog, speeding drivers have to hold their ears and hop for almost half a kilometre. A 70-year-old shoplifter tried to bite
- Personal reflective essay. how to make it better? - When My grandmother passed away I was shocked, i knew she was ill but we thought she’d have a little longer with us. When my mother called us with the news, the flood of memories rushed through my head and I didn’t think the tears would ever stop and couldn’t imagine life without her.
- What do you think? (Essay for school)? - People think that he should be able to get through this or that it’s all in his head. They think that this is just a way to get attention. That if he really wanted to get out of this all be has to do is think positive, try to see things their way, or my