its either on essay type or drawing (preferably pics from the web)any help...just write me a paragraph about your concepts of nursing..
- Which search engine should I use for research for nursing degree? - I’m doing a nursing degree and all I keep hearing from lecturers and other students is “Don’t use Google or Wikipedia” but no one seems to be able to tell me which search engine I should use when researching for projects or essays. Anyone have any idea which nursing search engines are good to use?
- I want to help people, but i havent a clue where to begin? - ive always been good with people i like to help out usually im just an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on but i want to do more with my life, im a sahm at the moment but i feel like life is passing me by.. fast! recently ive been reading/watching stories about
- Who knows well about FIDM school ? - im planning to go FIDM during Fall for fashion design and i know that i have to do a portfolio.. but what are they really looking at your portfolio ? do i have to be really professional on my drawing ? i mean my drawing is not like a elementary drawing… but i can draw
- How to stand out when applying to nursing school? - I did poorly in high school (C student-2.0 gpa) and just started my first year at community college. I’m hoping to transfer to a nursing program in the next year or two. I know how you did in high school is a big part of the decision, and I’m worried I will not be accepted.
- Help with nursing school application essay topic? - First off, here is the prompt for the essay.1.With the exception of the nursing shortage, choose an important healthcare issue that is relevant to the nursing profession. Additionally,describe how you or practicing nurses might have an impact on this issue.I’m in the brainstorming stage and if you have any ideas, I would really really appreciate
- Help with music essay, what songs should I use? - ~~ Compare and Contrast two or three songs using two or more of the concepts we’ve discussed in class (social commentary, connotative language, conflict, metaphorical language, allusions, vivid imagery, characterization, symbols, and context) Incorporate several quotes that will help support your observations. While all of the songs you discuss should demonstrate teh concepts you choose,
- Can I have help paraphrasing/referencing Harvard Style? - Hi. I’m studying nursing at degree level. One of our assignments is what is called a Clinical Skills Book, which is basically a long list of questions about topics related to nursing. I’m having a bit of a mental block due to my University’s requirement to reference EVERYTHING, even when it’s not