I have to write this english essay on comparing two books, you dont need to know what the books are. So my essay is going to be on perfection and imperfection, how the modern day world values our imperfections and in the books they cant overlook their imperfections. Can you give me a good opening generalization on perfection? thanks in advance!
- Catcher in the rye & romeo and juliet essay help? - hi, i have a final exam for gr.10 english coming up, and i have to write an essay comparing the themes of the catcher in the rye and romeo and juliet, my teacher gave us three themes, but a random 2 will be on the exam (1 left out). could someone please help me get
- To anyone who has read Brave New World Anthem and Feed or any combination? - i must write an essay comparing Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, Anthem by Ayn Rand, and Feed by M.T. Anderson. I already read the books but i am having a difficult time comparing the three. if any one would give me some similar characteristics it would be greatly appreciated.
- Need two books to compare, ideas? - For my A2 literature course we need to write an essay comparing two books; neither has to be a classic and can, within reason, be any book we choose. Any ideas which books would be quite interesting and unique to compare?I’m scared i’ll end up doing something more ‘common’ and expected…. like comparing Othello and
- Help with a thesis statement for essay on 3 books? - the books are brave new world, anthem, and into the wild. the essay is to draw parallels that link the books thematicly and the authors’ individual and collective opinions on the search for perfection. the stories are all about utopias.so far this is my thesis..In the novels Brave New World, Anthem, and Into the Wild,
- Can i get an essay on India? - on what? what you want to write on,there are too many books write on india,like Discover India,Freedom at mid night,,and modern ira you can find books by world wide writes on any subject.
- Confused about an Essay Question? - Hey,I am writing an Rhetorical Essay for my final paper in college english class about a very short story. My question is about one of intructor’s steps, he wrote Who are the characters? How are they representing some cultural values?What does he mean by that second part cultural values?Thanks In Advance!
- Can you please help me with an opening paragraph? - I’m writing an essay on the effects of the corset on modern ideals of beauty and the women who used corsets. The problem is that, for the life of me, i cannot think up a good opening paragraph. Any advice would be much appreciated.