I simply cannot afford an expensive laptop with 4GB, etc. I need it for music (5000 songs), some graphic design work, and some music making stuff... As well as school essays. Would a laptop like this be okay?
- I am 25. How can I find/get a Grant for Graphic Design!? - I am so passionate about school and becoming a graphic designer but don’t have the finances to afford school. I am 25 and I have tried searching for grants but it seems like they are all for graduating high school students. I am very out of the loop when it comes to grants and don’t
- Is there any grammer errors in this essay? I am grateful if anyone help me to correct them? - I have always been interested in design. I’m extremely interested in pursuing a further study in graphic or advertising design.design. Design programmes offered at your school was my dream and struggle target since I was 12.And being a graphic designers and working in advertisment field is my dream when I was young.When I find out
- I don’t know what to major in college? - I’ve always had an interest in art/design. Stuff like drawing, writing, music, photography, film, interior design, hair/makeup stuff, etc. Anything similiar to that and self expression.I’ve always been bad at English, Math, Science, History, Health. I’m terrible with numbers, writing essays/analyzing, remembering dates/events in history, I like science, but never a career in it. And
- PLEASE. help me choose the right laptop out of my interest? - Well, i heard A LOT that toshiba laptops are great…not sure they are cuz I NEVER had a laptop before.Anyways, The things i’m looking for/interest in is:wireless internet connection, I watch videos/listen to music and surf the web, school stuff like essays and powerpoints, decent memory space, good battery life, LONG-LASTING duralbilty (I will probably
- Should I get the iMac or Mac Mini? - So my old HP is about to die and I want a new computer (MAC) but I don’t know which one to choose. I like the iMac but it’s kind of expensive and the Mac Mini is nice because it’s cheap and super small and portable. This is my last year of high school so
- HeLp PlEaSe!? - (my name was here) was born on (my b-day), in (blahblah) Ohio. She goes by the name (blah) She currently lives in (blahblah) Ohio with her mom, step-dad, six year old sister, and her five cats. In elementary school, she attended (my elementary school) and now goes to (sdhsdf) . Her favorite
- So I’m thinking of buying a Laptop. Which one is good for me? - I’m willing to spend £500 maximum on a laptop/netbook.I need space for music (Max – 800 songs) , pictures (Couple of thousands), alot of work stored – I’m starting sixthform in september and I’ve picked essay based subjects, so I’ll need a lot of space for essays on Word.I also have wireless on my main