I'm going to major in Computer Science, but right now I'm at community college. In Winer I plan on taking English and finishing it forever, and then comes Spring. I'm going to take Calc 2, Physics with Calc, and C programming. But i need another class, and I don't know what to take. It can't involve a lab science or math. What should I take? I like plants, psychology, philosophy, history (already passed AP Exam though), and astronomy. All i know is I don't want to have to be writing a bunch of essays like in my English classes. What class would you suggest taking?
- What are my chances of getting into UCLA ?!..or usc? - SAT: 1910 ….670 writing…690 reading…550 math ACT:…..scores haven’t come in yet =/GPA: 4.3 ….unweighted: 3.8AP SCORES: word history (5), english languange (5), us history (4)AP Classes I’m taking this year: AP CALC AB, AP GOV, AP ECON, AP ENGLISH LITplan on taking the SAT II’s (subject tests) in History & English & Spanish
- Do I have a shot at getting into Brown University? - I’m going into my junior year at the end of summer and right now my GPA is a 3.5 but i can easily move it up to a 3.7/3.75 over the course of my junior year so lets just say that my GPA is a 3.7classes for junior year:world litworld studiesspanish 4pre-calcphysicsphotography 2gymvisual programingsenior year
- Science related exploratory/persuasive essay topics? - I am writing an exploratory essay for my an undergraduate English course.I want something related to biology, chemistry, genetics, or medicine. Maybe even neuroscience/psychology. I am not interested in astronomy or earth science.I need to have an annotated bibliography by tomorrow, so please answer soon!By the way, please do not suggest evolution, stem cell research,
- Horrible SAT scores(High GPA)…Help!? - Horrible SAT scores(High GPA)…Help!?I did not do well at all…=/(This is my first time taking the SAT)My score break down is as follows:Math: 700Reading: 630Writing: 660 (A 8 essay)Total: 1990[PSAT was: 64 M, 64 R, 56 W= 184 or 1840 on SAT scale]I want to go to a good college; however, with this score I
- What happens if you get a C in a class you’re majoring in? - I’m majoring in philosophy and just finished my first semester in university. This semester I enrolled in two philosophy courses. I had an unbelievably hard marker for one of my philosophy classes, and I only ended up with a C (2.0) in his class. But that’s what he expects from his students! It’s nearly impossible
- I’m taking AP Exams for US History, World History, Psychology. What should I do to guarantee grades I want? - I really want a 5 on the Us History exam. For World History and Psychology I want to do just as well also, but I would be satisfied with a 4 or 3. Any recommendations for effective review books, study techniques, essay writing, test taking skills, when to start studying, etc. would be helpful.
- Should I take AP English junior year? - I applied for the class last year and got in with surprisingly high recommendations, but this year I’ll also be taking APUSH, AP Chem, AP Art, AP Calc, Physics, and Spanish 4. I was going to just tough it out this year, but I’ve been working on the summer homework and now I’m not so