The question: Why did people in the North and South tend to see the issue of slavery differently?(I have a really bad problem with introductions, and this introduction needs to have 3 key points (that I am going to explain later) and a thesis. Please help me, it's not homework! Thanks!)
- Is my essay on The Civil War good? - I had to write an essay in Social Studies about the American Civil War and the topic was “What are the advantages/disadvantages of the North and South in the Civil War?”This is my essay. Please read it and tell me if you have any suggestionsThe American Civil War was between the North and the South.
- Persuasive Essay. . .? - I’m in 8th grade and in history we have to write a persuasive essay on “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” the movie. It’s about slavery and I have to convince my reader that slavery is completely wrong, I’m considered to be a Northerner and I have to say that the South was full of ignorant people who
- Is it good to start an Introduction to an essay with a quote? - Introductions:Possiblities for an excellent introduction:1. Current Events2. Personal Experience3. Dramatic statements or statistics ==Shocking or eye-catching4. Interesting background information the reader needs to know5. Excellent quotations that are shocking, bold, or daring *** Do not use more than one in the introductionTo start your introduction begin with 1. Bold statement expressing either neutral feeling or
- What the heck is going on? why can’t I understand anything I read? - Hi, I’m 21 years old and I’m a university student. I have always had a problem understanding stuff that I read. This even occurs when I read stuff that I enjoy (eg. harry potter and all that cool stuff)…I always interpret stuff the wrong way or much differently. It really affects my exam taking too
- Essay question help for APUSH? - Essay question help for APUSH?Please help here it is:):What caused the end of reconstruction? What did the North and South each gain from the Compromise of 1877?Thanks!
- US. History Essay Help. It’s Desperate Now- 10 points!? - This is the last thing on my exam and it’s an essay. I am absolutley hopeless with essays….I feel some what ashamed of saying this but, could someone help me write it?It’s about the American Colonization Society and the American Antislavery Society. I have to discuss what was the same and what was
- Introduction to essay on Their Eyes Were Watching God ? - So I have to write this essay on Their Eyes Were Watching God and I have everything all planned out, except for forming the thesis and introduction.The topic I have to write about is: Discuss the transformation of Janie Crawford through her marriages and relationships.My idea for the introduction/thesis revolves around this: Throughout the novel,