Hi! I'm working on an essay and I'm just a little confused on what this essay question really means. It's part of our 'Cultural Identity and the 'Other' study. I just need some ideas on what to write for this essay question:Race may not be biological, but it is still a powerful social idea with real consequences for people’s lives. Why has the notion of race persisted, well after it has been shown to lack any explanatory power?Thanks for taking your time to read this and giving me feedback and that every feedback counts! Very much appreciated :)
- Essay: What is one question every intelligent person should ask? Please can you read my short essay.? - I trying to prepare for the Sats. I wrote this essay in 25 minutes. Comments and Criticism are welcome. We begin our intellectual lives at a foot of the mountain: not knowing much and affecting few people. But as we climb, as we become older, and as we acquire more knowledge we
- Score this SAT I essay on a scale of 1-6? - Essay Prompt:A person does not simply “receive” his or her identity. Identity is much more than the name or features one is born with. True identity is something people must create for themselves by making choices that are significant and that require a courageous commitment in the face of challenges. Identity means having ideas and
- Nutrition essay, any ideas or topics? - I have no idea what to write about.It can be about anything like a fruit, food, herbs, etc.I can also include a recipe.Please help me with some ideas and websites relating to the topicthank you for taking your time to read my question and answer i appreciate it.
- Do you guys think that those who are racist are not truly racist at all? - This is an interesting question which appeared in a class I am taking, we had to write an essay on this and I stopped to think. At first I thought it was dumb and kind of senseless but then I thought in depth and here is what I came up with.My reasoning is that most
- How is a person’s race defined by others? - i’m doing an essay on how a person’s race is defined by others in america, and i was hoping to get some answers expressing people’s opinion on how their race affects how they are treated, whether it be in the workplace, at school, anything. Just anything that you are willing to share that could help
- EnglishAP LAC: Please help I have a big test in 2 weeks. 25 questions any help much appreciated.? - Hello I need help i’ve uploaded the file to a website since I got it from my teacher through e-mailif you guys could even answer just >1< question or explain parts of it that would be great. I need to study these and write an essay in 2 weeks so ANY help would be greatly
- Hitler essay correct this please? - Hitler is known for his many laws and policies that affected the German people. When Hitler was appointed chancellor he had to pass an act giving him full power. This act was called the Enabling Act which would give Hitler dictatorial power over Germany. Should it be dictatorial power in or over Germany?