i need to write my essay for my history final, its due tomorrow, can someone help me? i can't find the answers anywhere. thanks. Describe with supporting evidence, the impact of totalitarianism on World War II (not about WWII, impact of it on the war—huge impact) and on the period immediately following the war. Discuss the conditions under which totalitarianism could arise today, and whether or not it would be tolerated by the international community of nations. (what countries are totalitarian—China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela—of those countries, not all are communist (Venezuela is not communist) what is North Korea? It isn’t ____)
- WW1 and WW2 Totaliarian Governments? - I have to write a report for World History. This is the prompt:Totalitarian governments rose in the era between WW1 and WW2. Describe three elements of totalitarianism using examples from the following nations given. Be sure to discuss at least two reasons why these nations became totalitarianism, two methods these governments used to control their
- I need help! I don’t understand this!? - In addition to these domestic maneuvers by Hanoi, North Vietnamese leadership was involved in manipulating the international and diplomatic environment to their own advantage. In William J. Duicker’s essay titled North Vietnam’s Diplomatic Strategy, describe and explain how Hanoi manipulated the international community in their attempt to win the Vietnam War.
- What are some reasons that canada should only trade with countries that respect human rights? - I have to write a persuasive essay on why canada should only trade with countries that respect human rights.no, my teacher isn’t ignorant, he split the class in half and half (affirmative and negative) and just wants us to practice our essay skills.My dad and I came up with the following:1) More danger- countries that
- Hi British people! I’m Italian and I need your help with English… it’s very easy for you! 10 points!? - I’ve just written a short essay about globalisation. Please read it and check my mistakes, if a sentence doesn’t sound good you can change it in different words saying the same concept.Thank you!————Globalisation is a term that explains the situation of the world in XXI century, where people and enterprises are now more connected to
- How will the japanese tsunami and nuclear reactor incident affect the economies of other countries? - please put a slight focus upon international trade and the net exports of other countries. Also, any links or evidence (media reports etc.) will help a lot! thanks guys!this is for my economics essay on globalisation and international trade.
- I’m doing an american history project on a part of the Cold War– help? - Okay so I have to make a five paragraph essay type project except in a powerpoint form. I’m doing my project on how the United States used it’s newly found world power from WWII to intervene in other country’s governments (leftist and non-conservative), in which Americans gave mixed perspectives on how the situations were being
- Examples and contradictions of the Malthus theory in effect? - I’m doing a research essay that has to prove how the Malthus theory can be applied to the modern world. I need around 5 countries as examples. They can include contradictions and examples of the theory.What are some countries?I can’t use India or China, though.