I'm writing my paper [well, two of them] for school and I need a title for my paper.I tend to come up with whitty titles that twist the title to what we're writing about.Example: We had to do an essay in Writer's Workshop about tattoos and whether parents should interfere with their child's decision or not. My title ended up being "To Interfere Or Not To Interfere: That Is The Debate.".Either way.I was thinking something like "BS(L)" or "BS... L".. kind of saying it's complete BS right from the start.But it really looked kind of stupid on the title page, so I just left it blank so far.Any ideas? Anything whitty I could put? I'm really stumped.
- Tips for writing a 5 page essay? - I have to write a 5 page essay on the book “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens”. I haven’t read the book yet, so that’s where I’ll start. I was thinking maybe I’d read a chapter, write a half page or even a page, and so on. Then with an intro
- I need help with a creative writing essay title? - I am writing a 3 page non-fiction paper on the loss of my dog who i considered my best bud. I feel that having a solid title starts off the paper right. Does anyone have any suggestions on a creative title for my paper?
- Can someone explain this English ll assignment? - i dont understand what i am supposed to do at all. can someone put this into words a 15 year-old can understand:”Ms. A. WalkerEnglish IIEssay Topic: The Fall of the Roman Republic Due Tuesday, March 29thTask: You must create a five page essay detailing your reasons for the Fall of the Roman Republic.
- Can I use “I” in a Narrative reflection paper? - This is kind of a stupid question but are we allow to use “I” in a narrative reflection paper.. “I” as in “I think that…” “I believe that”…I’m suppose to be writing an essay about my passed educational experience, and my ideas about school…. but I wasn’t if we’re allowed to use “I” or not
- British Identity/ the European Union? - I have to write an essay about British/English identity and I am stumped on ideas. What kind of topics could i explore and look into. I was thinking about writing something about the European Union and the United Kingdom. What topics could I talk about here with regards to English nationalism and the EU.
- Because of your bran muffin raid in the science section…? - I’m probably not going to get anymore answers to my question that I asked. I looked for it on several pages and didn’t find it. The science section is slow enough without you guys making my question disappear. So I’m asking my question here.I have a scholarship essay to write. It can have anything to
- Good Title for my Literary Essay? - I am writing a literary essay for my Language Arts class. I need some good ideas for a title. The theme for my paper is ‘staying positive in tough situations’. I am comparing the two books/stories ‘Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl’ and ‘The Freedom Writers’ (we’re using the movie for The Freedom Writers