ok so im writing an essay illustrating different theories of justice etc and i have just started talking about jeremy bentham and utilitarianism.'the greatest happiness for the greatest number of people', so basically saying the suffering of the minority is justified by the happiness of the majority.sooo a law may create social inequalities and benefit some at the expense of the others...so my question!......i want to put in an example of these social inequalities, but cant really think of any.. i thought of patients being refused changing life treatment due to financial problems....ie rich people can afford to be treated, whereas poor people may not be so lucky, would you say that idea is valid? if anyone can give me some better ones would be muchly appreciated!sorry i had to ramble on i just wanted to give an idea of my paragraph im currently working on!thanks in advance
- Argumentative essay, thesis… help!? - Facebook, Tumblr, Myspace, YouTube, Skype; these are only a few of the seemingly endless social networking websites available to us. They provide us with sources of entertainment, they connect people, but, they are not always as good as they first appear to be. There are many problems that social networking sites can cause, or existing
- Can someone please edit my essay? - Healthcare has two side of whether people think it should be free or we should pay for it ourselves. Well the debate is still going on but I know the humanly idea in society should be having free healthcare. Everyone deserves a fair chance to live. For those who don’t have enough money they can
- Can someone that has an MSW please edit my essay for social work? - I am applying to the Master’s in Social Work program because I want to help others maximize their potential and steer their lives in a positive direction. I am concerned with the needs of everyone in my community and I am passionate about helping our most vulnerable individuals; specifically our troubled and neglected youth. I
- Can someone help me with my short essay? - First draft. This is for highschool but the teacher is super strict so any help is great.The greatest people that have lived throughout human history are the ones who have discovered a piece of knowledge and shared it with the world. All of the great philosophers such as Buddha, Jesus, Tzu, Socrates, Nietzsche, Einstein, and
- Easy 10 points. Help with analyzing a paragraph for an essay? - alright, so i have an essay due on the horrors of creation and was wondering if anyone could come up with a last sentence for this paragraph? thanks In reality, people were creating new things, that some viewed as horrors. Instead of using human or animal power, technology took over manufacturing. This caused
- How do i write an essay on Jane Eyre.? - okay, so for my summer work i had to do an essay. and it is due on monday. i need someone to please give me two paragraphs with 6 sentences each answering these two questions.first paragraph- what points does the novel make about th e treatment and position of women in victorian sociaty?second paragraph- With
- Is this a good college application essay (a little long, but I’ll give you ten points for a good answer :))? - I was prompted to write about a person who had an influenced my life.LuckyThe moment I met Miss Sarah Martin, I forgot her name. It would be three weeks before I remembered it and a month before I addressed her directly. Her words on our first interaction were not in any way extraordinary or memorable.