what were the two driving forces in american imperialism from 1865-1914?what are the two driving forces in american imperialism from 2000-present?choices: Dollars: making money (:Defense: navy and power (:Democracy: spreading our gov't (:Darwinism: trying to 'civilize' other cultures (:Destiny: manifest destiny, expansionism (:or Deity: spreading christianity (:also explain why (:thanks (:
- I need help on my essay for history? - This is the topic he gave me for class . ” The imperialism of th U.S differed from those of Europe approve or dissapprove . ( New Manifest Destiny ) . I do not understand what he was trying to say . Can some body help me please . ?
- Ap US History essay help!? - It’s finals week and im haveing problems trying to explain into detal about this question. help please! Explain The impact of manifest destiny upon the 1830′s and 40′s?
- Help with history question on Essay. Im not sure what it’s asking me? - During the 1890s, the United States began to increase its presence abroad—militarily and economically—like never before. Write an essay that explains the phenomena that spurred this move toward global hegemony and traces the development of U.S. presence internationally. You should mention within your discussion: 1.) industrialization, 2.) Nativism and patriotism, 3.) the 1893
- America and Manifest Destiny? - Essay QuestionAmerica and Manifest Destiny. Discuss aspects of American/English hatred that still existed at this time and what was the belief if Texas got cozy with Great Britain? What were some of the issues that the United States had with Mexico and what shabby thing did Santa Anna do?
- Need help on essay topic? - I’m making an outline on how globalization and its consequences affect student’s everyday experience with analysis on choices it offers, decisions, and criteria students need to choose, I’m thinking of on the topic of diversity, how increase in tech/transportation/comm. etc affects students in being more integrated with other cultures at school….but I’m having trouble in
- Is westward expansion and Manifest destiny the same thing? - im doing an essay on the effects that the industrialization had on the westward expansion… but isn’t it along the lines of manifest destiny..? or at least do they have something in common?
- Was freud an enemy of friend of christianity? Points to remember? - I have to make a speech to religious studies students on whether freud was a friend or enemy of christianity. So far I have included a basic overview of his theory of the unconscious mind,various quotes of his which seem to be derogatory towards christianity, evidence that he was infact kind towards christianity (i.e he