I'm doing a persuasive essay on teenage curfews and I'm against it. I want to include how many states and or cities in America have teenage curfews.
- Any tips on persuasive writing? - Im writing a persuasive essay. Im doing mine on “Why I love America” I love America because school is free, its clean, there are not much stray animals on the streets and anyone can get a job. How can i put all these things into an introduction? Any tips on persuasive writing?
- What are your views on teenage pregnancy ? - i am writing an essay on teenage pregnancy and would like to know if you guys think that teenage pregnancy is a big deal? sats show that the rate of teenage pregnancy is going down but it seems the media highlight it more now-a-days. also what do you think the reason for the high rates
- I need help with my essay (Bicycle Helmet Law)? - I need to know the states in America that have the Bicycle Helmet Law and the states that don’t. Help please?
- Three out comes by cleaning up Urban america? - Im writing an essay and wanted to know what would be three out comes by fixing ghettos in our cities. If our local governments would spend more money on “cleaning” our urban cities, what three positive out comes be?I had less crime, better education for the youthwhat can you come up with?
- Does this comparason and contrast short essay sound okay (P.S. should I have capitalized “versus”)? - Rural Life versus Urban Life There are some similarities between living in a small town and living in a large city. One of the most obvious similarities is that in both places, you live in a home and travel on roads. City life, like small town life, requires you to work in order to
- What are the impacts did the fourth, fifth and sixth amendments to the constitution of the United States of Am? - essay What are the impacts did the fourth, fifth and sixth amendments to the constitution of the United States of America on everyday police operations
- What’s a good way to end an essay on nuclear power? - The topic of the persuasive essay is if America should convert to nuclear power. I voted for it and I’ve already given my introduction and my reasons why I voted yes. I just don’t know how to end it. So far I’ve only written one sentence and it was: “These reasons have supported me on