Soo for english I have to research things about body language, but now I need to think of a thesis or more specific topic about body language. I've been having a lot of trouble thinking of one that didn't have anything to do with "naughty bits". I really don't want to write anything about that because my teacher is extremely attractive and that'd just make me feel weird.
- I have got a crush on my teacher? - This sounds so stupid I’ve always laughed at people who have had crushes on their teachers. And now it is happening to me? I only noticed it last week ok here goes.Im 15 and he is probably in his 30′s, he is my english teacher (my worst subject) and he has really helped me. He
- Essay help? - I am having trouble creating a clear specific thesis for the essay “How Democratic was Andrew Jackson. ” as you can see, this topic is very broad an i need a specific thesis. Can some one please give me a sample thesis to help me create a quality essay. Also, any ideas or thought would
- College essay and OCD? - Hi! I’ve been having some trouble deciding what I should write my college essay on. I’m just asking for opinions. Would it be a good idea to write about a form of OCD I have? (Trichotillomania). I’d write about attempts to overcome it and how it has helped me learn about myself and how I
- I need extremely help.? - what’s a good topic sentence for my thesis statement. my thesis statement is…The American Dream is the freedom that allows all citizens and most people of the U.S to pursue their goals in life through hard work and free choice.In my english class, we’re going to write an essay about it, so FREEDOM is going
- Parts of an persuasive essay? - at a 9th grade lvl?please make an example likeI. Introduction -attention catcher – background information – thesis statementII. Body – supporting detail for thesis – explanation of supporting detail – supporting detail for thesis – explanation of supporting detail
- Can anyone help me come up with a research question for my essay? - The subject my essay is in is ECONOMICSAnd the topic is THE ECONOMIC BURDEN OF MALARIAMy previous research question was “Analyze the direct and indirect costs of malaria in the economic development and growth of Chad”However, my advisor told me that:1. This question was too broad (there are too many sub topics in economic growth
- Can someone write me an essay?10 points for the first person!please…? - The topic is on Ira Hayes and Jackie Robinson. There has to be a grabber(cant be a question). And the thesis about how Jackie robinson and Ira hayes were brave and if they are brave in the same way.(ex. Jackie Robinson and Ira Hayes faced many challenges, and they were brave and faced the obstacles.)First