I have to write an essay for my english class about how Atticus Finch has demonstrated decency, justice, and tolerance throughout the book. I need to back up this with quotes and examples during the book. Please leave any quotes or examples from the book if you know any along with the page number. If you dont know the exact page number or the exact quotes, anything you have to offer would be very appreciated.
- Help finding To Kill a Mockingbird quotes? - I have an essay on who three symbolic mockingbirds in To Kill s Mockingbird are. I chose Boo Radley, Atticus, and Tom Robinson. I know some quotes that I want, but I have searched the whole book and can not seem to find them.Please help me find:1. The quote that Miss Maudie says about Atticus,
- Help me find some good quotes from TKAM? - I’m writing an essay on To kill a Mockingbird, and I need help finding some concrete details.My essay is going to be about racism, and I choosed Bob Ewell and Atticus Finch.Bob Ewell, would be making the racism worse.Atticus Finch lessens racism.Can you guys help me find two quotes for each character please?
- Does anybody know the page numbers of this “kill a mockingbird” quotes? - I have all these quotes together for an essay I need to write, but I lost the page numbers for one of them. could you tell me the page number in your book so that I can know where to look around.There’s a lot of ugly things in this world, son. I wish I could
- I need a colcusion to a To kill a mockingbird essay ? - the essay is about .. how atticus finch has to go through allot of societal pressure in my essay i talked allot about aunt alexandra and show she want atticus to raise his kids differently … what should i Wittie
- To Kill a MockingBird Essay? - In the book To Kill a Mockingbird how does Atticus Finch use his quote “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view — until you climb into his skin and walk around in it,” and apply to Tom Robinson. Im trying to write and essay which says
- Peer Edit? (tkamb essay)? - When the idea of law appears in your head you must think of fairness and justice. In Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird, Lee describes a time when being a ***** could affect your chances at living a fair and normal life. Scouts father Atticus is defending a ***** man charged for rape. Scout and
- The Phantom of the Opera – Gaston Leroux? - I have an essay to write about a theme of this book. I choose “there is hidden beauty inside everyone.”Does anyone know of any good quotes from the book that can prove this? It would be awesome if you knew the page number too. Thank you! =]