I have been sitting here for an hour trying to grasp what it actually means. Here is what she gave us:This report will focus more on factual knowledge than on arguing or interpreting something. For this essay you must incorporate all of the following:What are the similarities and differences between the following writing assignments: compare 'contrast, cause & effect, proposals, argument, reports and evaluations? WHy is it important to understand the differences? Why might you use each? GIve examples of possible thesis statements for each, using the topic of violence in the media.I am completely lost on this writing assignment. I do not understand how we give examples of possible thesis statments for each using violence in the media. I'm not asking you to write my essay but to simply (not so simply) help me understand it. Can you give me any examples of what to write?
- Introduction-persuasive essay-school violence is cause by media or by parents? - my assignment is to write an essay my thesis is-Media glorification of violence is the primary reason for the rise in school violence.-but i don’t know how to start my intro
- Please help with The Crucible…for those who read the play? - My teacher assigned an essay topic and I don’t know what to write…The topic:Consider how an individual’s trustworthiness and integrity is reflected and developed in The Crucible. Discuss the idea(s) developed by the author in The Crucible about the importance if trustworthiness and integrity when an individual responds to injustice. I am completely lost…I don’t
- The outsiders book? essay!? - i need to have a 5 paragraph essay. 2 for conclusion and intro. and 3 supporting. i need to have three supports. can someone give me 3 ideas and examples..and maybe a thesis statement? my topic is……Think about the role of physical violence in the novel. Is the violence shocking, predictable, boring, or melodramatic?
- Comparison/contrast essay topic about “movies or book”? - Hi I have an assignment of writing a comparison/ contrast essay, so I chose a topic “movie or book”. the problem is trying to find some similitudes and differences of that topic. can somebody give some ideas? Thanks
- Will someone please critique my thesis? - i’m trying to decide between these two thesis statements i wrote. which one do you think i can write a better essay from. i’m completely open to suggestion, i feel like i haven’t completely fulfilled what i was aiming for and would love your help to get me to that point. anyway here are the
- I need advice on how to write this? - I have an assignment to write an essay on E=mc2. I have read about this equation and understand it….until I go to write about. I understand that E is equal to energy, and m = mass, etc. but how do I actually answer these questions below (such as finding examples to illistrate my points) –
- Need help on essay……? - .can anyone please give me a good topic on an argumentation/persuasion essay? i can do thesis statements but i just dont know of what to write about….please help id really appreciate it thank you very much….10 points guaranteed for the best one. thanks alot