Okay...I am in Honors English and we have to do a summer project where we read a novel and then write a literary analysis paper about it. I was on vacation for 2 weeks and forgot to bring the book and stuff with me, so now I only have 2 weeks to read the book and write the essay. The book is "Things Fall Apart" by Chinua Achebe and it's about 200 pages. Our teachers have told us before that we can use Sparknotes, so that's what I'm here to ask. I don't know if I have time to read the whole book and write the essay. Sparknotes provides summaries and analysis of every chapter and it would save me a lot of time for writing my essay. Here is an example of some of it: [external link] …Do you think I can just use Sparknotes without even reading the book and still get a good grade on the essay?
- A question about sparknotes/cliffnotes? - ok, so i have a test tomorrow on the iliad and she just told us today what was going to be on it, we have to write two essays but shes not telling us what we have to write about until tomorrow when we have to write them, i didnt really read the book, i
- Could i still be dyslexic if i don’t have problems with spelling? - I’m 16 and have never really had a difficulty spelling but i find it extremely difficult to read aloud from a book or take in any information from reading. It seems that no matter how hard i try to take in the information i still can’t remember it after reading the page several times.Although i’ve
- Pride and Prejudice Help? - I have an essay to write on a book I never read, Pride and Prejudice. The teacher said that sparknotes won’t exactly save us here. I need help answering this question from someone who has read this book.( Please, I don’t want answers saying, Read it yourself, or do yourself )Question: As Social standards and
- Should I use Sparknotes? - I read Fahrenheit 451 in about a year ago. Now, for summer reading, we have to read it again. Do you think that I should re-read the book, or just use Sparknotes? We may have to take tests, do essays, etc. I have a week to read it, so if you DO suggest that I
- Is this cool or what? - I was working in this place where they process corn some days 8 hours other days twelve hours so everything was cool but then i started college and i went 4 hours to my classes. so i didnt have much time to do my home work. i bearly had enough time to sleep and take
- Any suggestions from anyone who has read any of these books? - i have to read:the color of water: a black man’s tribute to his white mother by james mcbridgethe hedgehog, the fox, and the magister’s pox by stephen jay gouldthe language instinct by steven pinkera distant mirror by barbara w. tuchmanthe defining moment: FDR’s hundred days and the triumph of hope by jonathan alteranyone who has
- I really need some help. I feel like i’m getting dumber.? - I know this is alot but please read it, I really need your helpOk well I used to get average grades back when I was in middle school. Now im a Jr in HS and my grades suck. I really never study and when I try to I can’t. It’s hard to explain but I