Julius Caesar help ! What do you guys think i need to have in the letter from conspirators ?Ok , so we have this project of making our version of the letter from the conspirators . If you read Julius Caesar you'd probably know what im talking about . Ok so the question is ; how do i start the letter , what kind of things do i need to have in the letter ? btw im have to to be anoumonus person sending the letter to the conspirators to not kill julius Caesar .
- Julius caesar ..major help.? - i need major help. im doing an essay on Marc Antony’s speech in act III of julius caesar. the essay is on the use of rhetoric and other persuasive devices that enable antony to control the fickle crowd and cause them to turn against the conspirators. i basically have the body paragraphs complete. all i
- Quotes that support that Julius Caesar was more loved than feared needed? - I’m writing an essay supporting that Julius Caesar from the “Tragedy of Julius Caesar” was more loved than feared. I need at least 3 quotes supporting that he was more loved than feared. I dont have the book on me and the essay is due tomorrow. Could some of you provide me with quotes
- What kind of people read Malcolm X’s work?(social class, race, economic class)? - Hi, I just what kind of people read Malcolm X’s “Learning To Read”?(it’s a article where he talk about how he learned to read in jail and increased his vocabulary base). What kind of person would be most likely reading his work? This is a exam essay question I will get.Also, what kind of people
- Can someone critique my essay? - So we had to write an essay for English class on ‘Julius Ceasar.’ I did mine on the dramatic structure of a five-act play, and how Julius Ceasar fits it. Anyway, thanks a million in advance!The Structure Makes the Play!The dramatic structure of a five-act play helps to create a more enticing story not only
- What are 3 characters blinded by their egos, and consequently manipulated by others, shown in “Julius Caesar”? - I’m writing an essay for my Honors English 2 class. My thesis is: “The men in power displayed in “Julius Caesar” are vulnerable to manipulation from being blinded by their egos, caused to believe in a false sense of superiority and invincibility.”I need a third character that exemplifies this, and I am already using Caesar
- How to start an additional mathematics project? - Hello there, my teacher asked me to make an additional mathematics project about an “Obesity Awareness Campaign” which required the height and weight of 50 students. I have collected all the data but the problem is, how do I start working on it? What should I do to start this project? Where do I put
- What political figure should I compare to Julius Caesar? - I have to write a comparative essay on Julius Caesar, comparing/contrasting him to a U.S. political figure from WWII to present. Help me out? =)