This is an essay question and I have no way to approach it because I wasn't there during the period my AP US History taught us this and I have to do it and turn it in tomorrow. Can anyone help? I'm stacked with a bunch of other hw and I'm trying to catch up. Don't retell history, explain how it changed the balance of power please.
- I need help on my essay for a Raisin in the sun!? - I’m a little bit stuck on what to write. The question is Describe Walter in detail explain what he was like before and after he changed. and why he changed. HELP!
- Essay Q -Difference between power that comes from the people and power believed to come from god? - I have an essay question for world history that is: What is the difference between power that comes from the people and power believed to come from God?I’m pretty bad at brain storming and I was wondering if I could get some help for ideas because this has to be 5 paragraphs…and I’m nowhere.Thanks.
- How can I fake sick to go home from school? - Basically I have two essays due tomorrow (friday) and I know I’m only going to be able to write one of them. one is due period 3, the other period 6 (the last lesson of the day) is there a way for me to fake sick in my period 5 class so that I can
- Best way to start and end a persuasive essay? - Hello,I am writing an essay tomorrow for an english examination, and I was wondering what is the best way to start and end a persuasive essay. I was thinking maybe I could start with an emotional anecdote which relates directly to the question – as I really need to be different from the other thousands
- If you could have any superpower what would it be and what would you do with it?!? - Okay, I have a essay due tomorrow and the question is…”If you could have any superpower what would it be and what would you do with it?”……..I have no clue what to do! Give me super power ideas and what i can do with them please!(:
- GCSE history prep need help! due in TOMORROW! Kapp Putsh, Weimar Republic.? - i completely forgot to do it its a question 2 essay question from a past paper.explain The Kapp Putsh’s (1920) importance in challenging the government of the Weimar Republic.its due tomorrow and i cant ask for a extension because it was originally due in today! please help
- The Articles of Confederation were generally a failure. Discuss the problems with the articles and the events? - This is an essay question for my exam tomorrow in history. Any ideas?