For a college assignment, I will be attending an literary event at a book store. The author will be reading a children's book.What other things do authors usually discuss in these type of events? Do they talk about their life, their steps in publishing the books, etc.? Do you think she will read the 35 page picture book? I was just curious because I have to plan what information I can use for my essay.
- Help me on this! im reading about Obama! ? - i need help how to do this(easy steps please):4. Biography Book Report: Portrait CollageName ___________________ Due Date _______Mrs. MutilvaBiography – an author writes about someone’s life. The author explains the things that happen, the causes, and what these events lead to, the effect. The subject of the biography often has contributed to the
- Any suggestions of people/events i can do my history project for school on.? - I’m going to read 3 books on a person/ event and write a 10 page essay on the person/event. I’ve an interest in people who stand up for a cause mainly left wing activists so i’m thinking of doing nelson mandela,malcolm X, Che Guevara, Martin Luther King, Gandhi, comander marcos, Mayday,chinese revolution, russian revolution any
- Help with Essay! 10POINTS!? - can you revise or help me add any more ideas about e-booksThanks The creation process of e-Books, or electronic books, really started back in 1971 when Michael Hart created the Gutenberg Project which was an effort to digitalize and archive cultural works or to encourage the creation and distribution of
- Why did the Alamo occur? - my social studies teacher gave me this assignment and this isn’t in our text books and i have to find this info on line. there are tons of websites that talk about the battle of the Alamo but non of them say why it occurred.The Battle of the Alamo in 1836 at San Antonio was
- Will you score my SAT essay? - “No great man lives in vain. The history of the world is but the biography of great men.”-Thomas Carlyle, “The Hero as Divinity,” (1841)”In Historic events, the so-called great men are labels giving names to events, and like labels they have but the smallest connection with the event itself.”-Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace, Book 9,
- I need extreme help on a book assignment!? - I’m totally stressed out because I feel I chose the wrong book for this assignment, and its too late for me to change it. The point of this assignment is to write a 7 page essay recommending a book, which i chose is Lullaby by chuck palahniuk to be a part of a summer reading
- How to write a book critique? - I have 3 book critiques that I need to write but I don’t no how to format it. We have a book critque suggestion but i don’t no how we’re supposed to but it together can someone help or give me and example of any book critique they’ve done, it has to be at least