In English we got paired up and we have to pretend our partner is a client of ours and we're writing an interesting essay to get them onto a reality tv show. My partner is soo rude and mean and she's a bully. I tried to make my essay as nice as I could because she gets to read it and so does the teacher but there was no way for me to make this paragraph nice. What do you think?"Her determination to get her way would be certain to stir up some drama on the show. A good example of this would be a few days ago at lunch. Sam was at lunch with her friends and got up to throw some trash away. When she returned to her seat a ninth grader has taken her spot, and needless to say, Sam was not too happy. In anger, she yelled at the freshman, who then proceeded to move elsewhere. Later, in the hallway, while walking with her friends, Sam saw the same freshman walking by herself to class. Still upset over the stolen seat incident, she taunted the girl and said things like, "I wonder why that girl has no friends." Obviously, she succeeded in her mission of making the ninth grader uncomfortable. All of this was in reaction to losing her seat. Just imagine the feathers she would ruffle on the show. "Oh and by the way, she told me this story herself and was laughing about it.
- READ MY ESSAY… give me your honest opinion please(its not completed yet)? - I take my first step into this large brick building. One I had been in many times before – for camps, for sports, for visits, but never for class. So as you can imagine I had butterflies in my stomach. I had too many questions and nobody to answer them. I anxiously walk down the
- Is this good…………….(essay)? - Another school day was coming to an end when it happened. The teacher of my last class introduced a new student. I thought it was weird that the student had the same name as me, but it was a fairly common name. From the back row, where I was sitting, she looked
- I really like this boy but I’m not sure if he likes me…What do you think? - There’s this boy in my school i really like he’s really shy and quiet but nice. we’re both in 11th grade and were like borderline friends…I realized i started to like him around last week. After that i had my guy friend tell my crush i liked him. He said to him, “So i heard
- Do you think he likes me? - He is a flirty type person, so he’s pretty confident and never seems to act neverous.When he talks to me he always teases me ( in a nice way )I was walking around in the hallway before a track meet and he came up and stopped me by putting his hand on my stomach
- YES its MEE AGAIN. Bit of an essay here but just need opinions… please :)? - I am talking to my friends about it but obviously they’re biased.I know it seems I go on and on about my ex & that I’m SAD & need to get over him.But I’m working on it.. What I need help with is that my ex broke up with me and said that he isn’t
- Do you think I’m an okayish writer? - So, I was trying to look for an essay from last year, because it was awesome, but I can’t find it. So I’ll make something up.I was curled on my window seat that night, completely absorbed in the comings and goings of the moving men outside. Only occasionally would they dare to venture into my
- HELPPPPP! bff problems!? - my friend has known this guy for a really long time. and i guess you could say they’re good friends. last year, he took an interest some girl in our class and she pretended to be ok with it. but when we were alone, she always vented out her feelings. this year, they flirt a