What are my chances at getting into UCI or UCR?I'm in my senior year doing applications for the UC's, and I'm deathly afraid I won't get in. What are my chances at getting into University of California Irvine and Riverside?My major for UCI is School of Social Ecology Psychology and Social Behavior with the alternate being Computer ScienceFor UCR is Psychology and Psychology/Law and Society for alternate.Here's my information so far:GPA: 3.65 (10-12) 3.5(9-12)SAT: 650 Crit 650 Writing 700 MathSecond in family to go to college4 years foreign languageTaking/took 6 AP classes and 5 honors during HS.I have served the homeless and less fortunate at a soup kitchen for 3 years, was in the Youth Action Team for 2, had a work observation internship sort of thing at a counseling center + filing papers, logging records, etc volunteer experience for a week (25 hours) , and as a Sunday Bible school teacher's aid for a year.I have been a practitioner of kendo for more than 5 years with a first Dan and played the guitar for 4 years (self taught, teacher taught).My work experience includes being a General Contractor's Assistant for 2 years and as a cashier at a sandwich shop for 1 year.From what I've given, how much of a chance do I have at getting into either school? And how much do the schools care about each section (like community service, awards, work experience, essay, gpa, SAT, etc)? Also, does getting ranks in Kendo qualify as an achievement or award? Sorry if I'm leaving anything out, I'll add it if I can. Thanks for reading!
- Will i get into SUNY Bing and SUNY Stony Brook? - i know nothing is definite but i would just like an overall look as to if i may get into Bing.I am currently in my Junior year of high school.-i have a 93 un-weighted average and a 96 weighted average-i got a 1750 on my SAT without studying but it will most likely got to
- Are essays truly a fair way to judge a student considering that writing is subjective? - I am a college freshman. One thing I’ve noticed in college is that there are a lot of essays.My high school required a writing course as a senior to teach us how to write college level papers. Our college requires freshman to take a writing course on how to write papers too, so we had
- Will I get into Ohio State? - I’m a junior, and my cumulative will be a 3.0 by the end of the year.OSU is my DREAM school. It’s the only college I want to go to.If I have a 3.0 cumulative GPA,really good letters of recommendation (one from my honors chemistry teacher or one from my honors german teacher, and my counselor–he’s
- Chances of getting into Boston University? - I am currently entering into my senior year at Edward R. Murrow High School, which is in Brooklyn, NY.If it really matters to anyone or BU, I moved from Israel 5-6 years ago. I am white and a Male as wellI intend to major in Business/FinanceI maintain a 3.9 GPA. 94.17 out of 95
- Do I have a chance at doing well on my midterm for rock history class? Music experts help please? - I have to memorize like 100 songs, who the artist is, the decade, style, and DISTINCTIVE FEATURES of the song. The teacher played the music in class but I’m listening to them again now on youtube and I have to take it tomorrow. There’s only going to be 10 song samples played for the midterm.
- What are my chances at these schools? - I’m currently looking at these schools and want to know what my chances are:University Of Illinois-Urbana Champaign (UIUC) *This is my high reach school, so i’m very curious about my chances at this one!Missouri University (Mizzou)Kansas University (KU)U of Rochester Here is a reflection on my high school years! Freshman & Sophomore Years: Freshman year
- So..i need help! like now!? - okay so i had this teacher last year. and this girl i knew started roumers about her. im friends with her and she’s really nice. but last year my friend and i told the teacher that this girl(that im friiends with now) started the roumers. and this year the girl wrote a note to the