The APA WizardThe APA Wizard is designed to help you create an APA (5th ed.) citation. It will take you through the steps for the most common types of cited works providing you with assistance on how to input specific information. As long as you enter the information correctly, the Wizard will result in a correct APA citation. [external link] …
- If I mention a book’s title in my essay, do I list the book on my Works Cited page or Bibliography? - Here’s a definition I found of the two. It does not state what to do in my case. Is just mentioning a book considered citing or not?”Works Cited and Bibliography are not the same. In Works Cited you only list items you have actually cited. In a Bibliography you list all of the
- If you are typing a bibliography under MLA format, should you have a MLA heading? - Should you have your last name 1 on the upper right corner, you name, teacher, class, and date on the left hand corner? Or should it just be the title “Works Cited” and your citings under it? Also, this is just for a works cited page, not part of an essay or anything like that.
- Will my professor turn me in for plagarism? - I turned a 1 page essay in. I had used 2 sources from the internet, and paraphrazed some parts of the information. When I copied and posted the paper in my online assignment drop box, I forgot the second page with the work cited. My professor wrote a note in her review
- Does anyone know if its wrong if I use a footnote and a works cited page in my essay.? - In other words can I use both a works cited and a foot note. For example I only have one footnote in my essay and plan on using a wroks cited for the rest of my quatations.
- How has William Shakespeare’s writing(s) influenced the world? - I have to write a 3 paragraph essay about Shakespeare’s background, family, influences, writing styles, educational views, works- and of course, the topic above. It is for my 8th grade English Language Arts class, and I would like your help on how he has influenced the world. It would also be nice if you included
- HELP! With My Essay regarding APA style?!?!?!? - I have to write my essay on Schizophrenia. I have all the information. I have a little note on how to use AAPA style, but how would I use my informations to write it in APA style? My first question about it is, what do they mean by “method”? How did I researched my works?
- Needing help on MLA style works cited page? - I am doing an essay that requires an MLA style works cited page. I’ve completed the essay and have footnotes at the end of the document citing where each source came from.Would a footnotes page of sources be considered a works cited page or are they different?Also, they are all internet references and this is