I can not come up with a thesis statement and I can not come up with the intro paragraph. Please Help Me :)If you see any other errors let me know. Or anything that would make it sound better, this is for college admission!Essay Topic : Briefly discuss one activity or achievement that has had the most meaning to you and why?I began to do volunteer work in my early high school years. Working with a variety of animals such as dogs, cats, and rabbits in an animal shelter called Angels of Assisi. Each animal had a different set of tasks. Feed, groom, water, clean cages and kennels, and lastly socialize. This activity became a weekly responsibility and I felt this was my job. Every week brought something new, from adoption days to viewing surgeries. I gained so much experience with animals and even made a new friend. Her name was Jane; Jane was an all black pit-bull. She came to the animal shelter in terrible condition, stabbed and beaten. During her recovery I had to monitor her, in this time I connected with not only Jane but with the shelter. I realized how much volunteers help out the environment so decided to get my family and friends involved. Till this day I continue to volunteer as well as my family and friends. I have now begun to work with abused horses and grown closer to them day by day. Volunteer work has showed me an interest in the animal career field. And I hope in the near future I will have a career helping abused animals of all sorts.*** I am thinking about adding this for part of the intro paragraph : Debbie Weir once said that "There is no "I" in Team but there is a "U" in volunteer."
- Please read and help my essay,the title it was “Achieving my goal” due today so respond quickly? - Write your thesis statementbegin with a good intro, like telling a story about how a lawyer who devotes her life to helping low-income family members get their civil rights.In the body Paragraph, tell reader how this lawyer’s selflessness changed your value and attitude toward your career.Ending paragraph, go back to your main point in
- Narrative essay, which should I use? - We need to write a narrative essay for school, it’s due tomorrow. There aren’t really any specifications, other than that you learned something, it doesn’t have to be true either.Anyway, I have two. The first is something I wrote about two years ago, it’s a 500 word biography for one of my characters, a 19
- What is the scientific term for an animal that can fly AND swim? - im doing a biology thing, and i have an animal that has wings, but it can swim as well (we made our own animals). im trying to write an essay, but i don’t know what the scientific term for an animal that can fly and swim is. i know that land animals are terrestrial, and
- Could you check my paragragh? Please? - I have to do an essay on what important in life and I chose pets, the problem is I need help with the structure, introduction sentence and what do I use a transation sentence for paragraph 2.please help p.s. I know my paragraph has grammatical errors and its kinda all over the place, here
- Photography project.? - So for language arts i have to write a 11 paragraph essay of what career i want to do.im not too good at it so i was wondering if someone would kindly want to help me:/it says to write the paragraph like.1)introduction2)Type of career.3)actual name of career4)educational requirements.5)cost of education6)top schools for this career.7)salary for
- I really need essay help ?!? - i am an alumni who finished her excahnge year in USA… i want to write essay on reentry to back home, how i felt… IT HAS TO BE 200 words so i couldnt make it srtrong enough.. if you could please help, thank youhere it goesWhen leaving America I had a hard time finding out
- Community service ideas for middle school? - Well, i really need some good ideas for middle school community service. I need to write an essay suggesting what a community service volunteers could do and stuff like that. Help? I have some ideas like volunteer to a hospital, animal shelters, maybe a nature center. I need more though! Please help – if