they saw them in PE when i was playing tennis and during english class they kept asking for my explanation in a harassing type of way (nonstop, i told him i owe him no explanation (since he is just a random person to me) but he kept asking anyways even when i ignored him)btw before anybody says anything im a guy.i guess i started out of curiosity and kept doing it when i found out it makes me feel good (ive known for the better part of about 3 weeks that i likely wont graduate like im supposed to because english 12 here revolves around essays and i cant do essays. im good at tests but essays are way overpowering in % and its basically either you can pass or you cant; the teacher seems to enjoy watching students struggle and doesnt believe in extra credit).today i found out that i wont graduate for sure because "Big surprise" 60% of the final exam is essays also.
- What is a good last paragraph for a persuasive essay. ? - I am writing to persuasive essays. The topic for the 1st one is….Should students be required to pass proficiency tests in order to graduate?…and Should pagers and cell phones be allowed in school? I am against the test and i am all for the cell phones and pagers. I really need a good ending sentence
- Why is AP U.S. History such B.S.? - I can’t believe I even chose to take this class. This whole year, we have not had one single lesson in class. The teacher rarely even talks actually. All we do is have a quiz on a different ridiculously large chapter every day. When we’re not taking tests, we’re doing timed essays and DBQ’s in
- Is there a chance I could get in UMBC? - *2.8 gpa*5AP classes(chemistry,biology,calculus, English language, English literature)*1950 SAT*In the academy of science and technology at my high school*2 good letters of recommendations *no extra curricular activities*a really good and flaw less essay , for admission * volunteered to help students pass Maryland state tests(HSA)
- How to calculate my final exam mark and Essay Scores? - Hey, I’m crap at maths and I was looking for a hand at helping me know what I’ve gotten for my overall mark in my course. My final course mark is based on 60% for essays whilst 40% is from the mark in the exam. I’ve done 5 essays this year, what would this get
- Easy Classes CSU Sacramento? Or Really a class with feww essays? - Hi I am attending CSUS this fall for my freshman year. I am currently enrolled in History 17B and found out that for both the midterm and the final we have to write full 6 page essays. I am no english major and know there is no way i will pass if i stay in.
- Looking back, how hard is High school (secondary)? - I found it very easy, the problems that I encountered in high school, they were so black and white. Like I need to get a good mark on this final exam to get into this course. Although I found alot of the problems like trying to understand a film and write a report on The
- Who decides the specific things a university student is suppose to learn in a specific class? - as well as who decides the professors and textbooks who teach the information needed to pass the exam critieria?is it really the professor deciding this or does he or she have to work within a certain set of guidelines as well? how different to secondary or “high school “(for those in the US)?is this a