Anonymous,At the moment I have school exams and was given minimal time to revise due to the amount of homework given in each class. Each of my classmates share the same opinion.I did my biology exam on monday and although I was revising before the exams I completely blanked a week and a half before my exams and I found I had to revise from scratch again....I am finding it difficult to retain long essays in my head when previously I never had such problems. For my other exams it was the same scenario revise from scratch on what was coming up on the test. I found out that I got an A in biology but I was wondering how this was possible. I had essays for french and irish to learn this week but neither reading nor writing helped me memorise them. Also I worked hard throughout the year and achieved excellent results and I feel that if I do badly I would be letting myself down.Problems with:ConcentrationMemorisationFatigueHELP? PLEASE!
- Is the American education system really this ridiculously easy? - I know everyone says that Americans are really badly educated. I always thought there might be some truth to that but I thought it had to be exaggerated. But I just did some research and discovered that the ACT is the test taken by students to get into college. I looked up the sample papers
- What do you do in Higher French Writing Nab? - Is it like Standard grade Writing. When you write an essay 150-200 word in French and memorise it and write it out under exams condition. Please help!
- Who decides the specific things a university student is suppose to learn in a specific class? - as well as who decides the professors and textbooks who teach the information needed to pass the exam critieria?is it really the professor deciding this or does he or she have to work within a certain set of guidelines as well? how different to secondary or “high school “(for those in the US)?is this a
- Need help planning revision – limited time – limited knowledge? - ok so im starting alevel exams VERY soon! i need to know what the best way to maximise my scores are. i have been advised by my brother to focus on the modules i can score highly on with revision – as i will most likely be resitting some modules in january… basically i have
- English speakers i need help to revise this paragraph? - I don’t have no body to revise my essays and next week have to have the final draft for class. Could you revise my paragraph please?
- How long should i revise for? - I have my psychology A level exam in may (art and photography exams after easter). How many hours a day should i revise for? I get bored and frustrated that i cant do it. There’s lots of essays to learn. I’m not the smartest of people, so i’m aiming for a C, anything below that
- Is my school tiring me out? - Hi, just need some advice. It’s rather long, i apologise in advance xI fainted last week. The paramedics came and took me up to the hospital where they said that my blood pressure dropped. After that, i haven’t been feeling 100%. i’ve been getting really bad headaches-it feels like alot of pressure on