2nd part- To what extent did the war truly create a revolotion to fundamentally change American society? I need help on my essay that im doing for AP us history. I just need help to get started on it because it is really hard for me to start on my essays. Can someone please help me to get started on this essay.
- AP US History Finals, and I need help with the questions my teacher has given us.? - There are four questions we’re supposed to answer, and I can’t seem to get a start on them. If someone could give me a few sentences for each question so that I could start them, that would be a great help. Thanks.Explain how the definition of neutrality has been adjusted over time to suit
- Creating a Link to a Part of a Page on Moonfruit? - I am creating a website for school at moonfruit.com, and I would like to create a “jump”. On one of my pages-where my essay is going to be- I would like to create a link where it takes the audience to a certain part of that page. For example one link would say Conflict, the
- Essay problemo!? - If you were given this essay question:”The reforms of th Attlee government 1945-51 fundamentally changed British society”. Discuss.What would your plan be? What would you include in the essay? Any help? What do they mean by “fundamentally changed”
- Essay help on the Plessey v. Ferguson? - The supreme court Plessey v. Ferguson rule in favor of segregation in American.How does Plessey v. Ferguson help create a dual society in America and destroy most of the successes of reconstruction? What is the instrument used to change southern society back to the antebellum era of pre war segregation ? explain how segregation worked
- Women in the American Civil War? - I have to create a dissertation question about my topic of women in the American civil war. I have to argue something but I’m seriously stuck. The essay will be 5,000 words long with secondary and primary sources. Really I just need help coming up with a question like “how far”, “to what extent” or
- What is a good way to start writing for a very difficult and complex essay prompt? - For example,As industrialization got under way in Britain, the problem of moral progress (improvement, civilization, higher sensibilities), as perceived by our authors from Malthus to Marx, changed in character. In a synthetic essay, describe this change, drawing specific evidence from our readings, including both positive and negative evaluations. Be sure to reflect on the role
- US. History Essay Help. It’s Desperate Now- 10 points!? - This is the last thing on my exam and it’s an essay. I am absolutley hopeless with essays….I feel some what ashamed of saying this but, could someone help me write it?It’s about the American Colonization Society and the American Antislavery Society. I have to discuss what was the same and what was