For the IB diploma program, I need to write an extended essay paper about something in psychology. It should be similar to a college thesis, but it is for high school and should be about 17 pages long. It has to be analytical and based on a question such as "to what extent do cultural differences influence the memory process?I want my question to either deal with the psychology of attraction or the psychology of why rape is such a common war crime, but anything regarding psychology would help.Any suggestions?Thanks!
- I need somebody to write a 5 page essay on that has made a major influence in psychology, any suggestions? - The obvious one is Freud. Nearly as obvious is Jung.You might look at some of the behaviorists, such as Pavlov and Skinner.You could also look at Erikson, Adler, Horney… there are a lot of people you could consider.I would take one of two tacks:A) Consider what you find important in Psychology, and look into movers
- Essay question on bipolar disorder? - I have to have a research question for my IB extended essay i chose to do it on psychology. I really want to do something about Bipolar disorder my initial research question was what is bipolar disorder but i would get marks deducted for the “study of the obvious” so if anyone could help me
- I need ideas for an essay topic question on self harm/depression for my extended essay? I am busy doing the In? - I am busy doing the International Baccalaureate and we have to write an extended essay (4000 words). I want to do my essay on psychology, and self harm. At first I thought we could right it on a topic, but we have to create a question based on the topic, for example “What have the
- How to come up with a research question? (Psych EE)? - I need help in forming a research question for my IB extended essay in psychology. My topic is the on the “bystander effect” and was wondering if this was a good research question: To what extent does diffusion of responsibility play a greater role than puristic ignorance in the bystander effect? If not, please tell
- How do I write “rape” into my story? - I’m writing a fictional story and I want to add “rape as back-story” to one of my female characters. In the specific content of my story we would be talking about something akin to War-rape, problem is that I don’t know anything much about how victims of rape behave nor I have any reference point
- What would be some topics if I am doing my extended essay on the Holocaust? - I am working on my extended essay and need a research question. Could anyone give me an example of a question that is based on the Holocaust or concentration camps?
- What is an analytical essay? - I’m doing my college application on the common app. Some schools require to submit a analytical essay. I’m kind of confused. I did a lot of close reading papers, and one research paper during my senior Honors Writing for College class. So which paper do I should to send to schools?