So, in my Communication Arts II class, we just read the play/book "A Doll's House" by Henrik Ibsen.Now we have to write a women's rights movement research paper. The assignment is:"Each student will be writing a six paragraph research paper on women's rights in the 1800's and early 1900's. Your topic can be anything you choose to write about that deals with women's rights."I've been trying to come up with an interesting topic for the past two days and can't come up with ANYTHING. I don't really want to do anything about like, abortion rights and domestic violence in the 18-1900's because some other kids in the class are doing those.Does anyone know of any really interesting topics that would help me create a good thesis statement and essay? Please and thank youuuu.
- What is a good topic for an argumentative essay? - I’d like your opinions on some topics for an argumentative essay. Please explain briefly on why it’s a good topic. I WAS INSTRUCTED TO AVOID THE FOLLOWING TOPICS: Gun control, abortion, religion, legalization of marijuana or any illegal substance, prostitution, changes in drinking age, and domestic violence. Anything other than these topics are good to
- Do kids do any research on their own? - As much as I like kids doing their school persuasive essay on gay rights – It’s quite annoying to have every other 5 questions be “I’m doing a paper : give me 5 topics on gay rights”google is a wonderful thing, no?
- Sexual Assault? - i have to write an essay that deals with women being hurt by their spouses. naturally i have no clue where to begin. the title is supposed to be “Why My Strength is not for hurting and what i can do to stop violence against women”. so if anybody could give me a couple pointers
- What is a good topic for a persuassive essay in a college class? - 1. stem cell research2. global warming3. genetic engineering4. animal experimentation5. animal rights6. biological weapons7. domestic violence8. hate crimes9. drug legalization10. homelessnessGood luck with your assignment!A great source to get information is: [external link]
- What is the best third world country to do a research paper on? - What third world country has the most stuff going on right now? or things that has happened in the past? i need to be able to easily write an 8 page research essay on it please and thank youuuu
- What would be some interesting essay topics? - This is my second time posting this question, I know. But, I just want to see if any new people will answer. This is a 2-3 page essay for and 8th-grade level. The essay can be about anything. The hard time I am having is finding a topic that can be interesting and fun to
- How would this effect me, as a teen? - Okay so I’m 14. I have to write an essay saying how Sarah Palin would effect me, if she won. So i need issues that effect kids. All i have so far is her no sex-ed in schools just abortion. And some stuff on how she wants to give teen girls abortion rights up. How