Hi, I just what kind of people read Malcolm X's "Learning To Read"?(it's a article where he talk about how he learned to read in jail and increased his vocabulary base). What kind of person would be most likely reading his work? This is a exam essay question I will get.Also, what kind of people read Sherman Alexie's "Superman and Me"(It is a article about how Alexie learned to read just like Malcolm X, but Alexie is an indian boy in lower class .You don't have to answer anything about Alexie, but it would help.)The teacher told us to compare what kind of person read Malcolm X and what kind of person read Sherman Alexie, please describe the qualities of these people in as many categories as you can, like poor, smart, or african american.
- What do you think of this essay. Is there anything I need to add or change to it.? - I am writing an analysis essay on the short essay called the joys of reading: Superman and me. In the essay Im supposed to explain what literacy means to Alexie and how he reveals that meaning. Telling me what you think of the essay and what I could change. If there is any grammatical errors
- PLEASE i need help death of salesman and news article.? - okay so my english teacher has told us to read the article: [external link] …its about american dream but i have no clue whats going on in it since its soo complicated and he told us to write an essay pretending to be Willy and compare the “death of a salesman” with this news article
- What do you think of this as an ending paragraph? - see my essay i wrote is about which character I liked best in the novel i read, and why I admire the character’s qualities. I am now on the ending paragraph and this is what I have: Flora and I would get along very well, because we are alike. She would make the best friend because
- Malcolm X Essay Help? - Im writeing an essay about Malcolm X but there is a sentence in it that im just not sure about.I said “He overcame racism and the stuggles of living in a black community”I was talkin about the part in his life when his father died and he became a orphan. Was he living in a
- Peer edit essay please? ? ? ? - Segregation In the 1930’s segregation was an immense conflict in the United States. The article Education for African Americans (1930s) by Victor Bondi and the image Segregated Drinking Fountains taken by Elliot Erwitt includes divisive themes. A theme demonstrated in both text and image is segregation. In the article, Education for African Americans, segregation is
- I really need some help. I feel like i’m getting dumber.? - I know this is alot but please read it, I really need your helpOk well I used to get average grades back when I was in middle school. Now im a Jr in HS and my grades suck. I really never study and when I try to I can’t. It’s hard to explain but I
- Any suggestions of people/events i can do my history project for school on.? - I’m going to read 3 books on a person/ event and write a 10 page essay on the person/event. I’ve an interest in people who stand up for a cause mainly left wing activists so i’m thinking of doing nelson mandela,malcolm X, Che Guevara, Martin Luther King, Gandhi, comander marcos, Mayday,chinese revolution, russian revolution any